OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

New Nike store in DC opened today called Ivy City. They had the blue blitz, the volt pair and a few Christmas pairs on the hash wall. All 3 were in my size 13. The blue blitz stood out on the wall in several other sizes. Store just opened today so won't be doing phone orders until Monday. All were $109.99. Hope this helps anyone still looking.

New Nike store in DC opened today called Ivy City. They had the blue blitz, the volt pair and a few Christmas pairs on the hash wall. All 3 were in my size 13. The blue blitz stood out on the wall in several other sizes. Store just opened today so won't be doing phone orders until Monday. All were $109.99. Hope this helps anyone still looking.
damn hopefully there's still some pairs left on monday. thanks for the info.

Righteous.

Gonna give em a call monday hopefully they still have some. Looking to cop a sz 13 in the volts.

Loved the Kobe 8s 

One of the best 
pimp.gif

Nice. Gonna call my buddy and see if he can grab some for me. Too bad he doesn't know crap about shoes. I'll have to spoon feed him lol.

Gonna give em a call monday hopefully they still have some. Looking to cop a sz 13 in the volts.

Loved the Kobe 8s 
One of the best :pimp:

I'm going back Saturday or Sunday with the gf. I'll report back if the Volts are still there in a 13. If anyone else needs a stock check of what's on the floor shout at me. Happy to help.

I'm going back Saturday or Sunday with the gf. I'll report back if the Volts are still there in a 13. If anyone else needs a stock check of what's on the floor shout at me. Happy to help.
Were they Blitz Blue or the Blue Glow? I hope they still around by Monday.

Sorry no store phone number on the receipt.

Tracked down the number.

(202) 635-0665
DC, USA

Supposedly all the 8s are gone according to the person I spoke to. Take that with a grain of salt. If anyone sees or here's otherwise, please let's us know.

Has anyone gone up a full size on the Kobe 8's. I have went half size up on 3 pairs and they feel good. I wonder if a full size up would be a bit too much in the long run after they are broken in.

Last edited:
I'm usually 12 or sometimes 12.5 in most hoop shoes. I went 13 in all kobes 4-9 with no problem. 9s were actually the only ones I really felt like a 12.5 was ok too. 12.5 in the rest was too tight. And weirdly, I'm a solid 12 in the Xs. I have weird feet though, so don't use me as a rubric maybe. Lol

I went a half size up from 11.5. I. Hind sight I could've went TTS. There's a little toe space in the 12 whereas none in the 11.5. But some thick socks will mitigate the issue. A whole size up would leave you swimming.

ohhhhh okay, I know the pair.... Thank you for clarifying that for me, for a second I thought about the mid top graffiti 8's. Any mid top 8 would've been nice if released

Picked these from my out just now. Had the others (Navy, Blue, Red, Black and Grey/Volt only 12.5 and 13 though)

Back
Top Bottom