OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The pythons are really trash imo, the BHM's & Christmas joints are dope tho
How are they trash when they feel exactly the same as the BHM's and Christmas joints?
laugh.gif

Sooo....anyone getting the pythons tomorrow? No need to rush to the store right? No hype around them from what I've been seeing.
nike calender says 3/6

FTL calender says 3/9

cause i heard they wasnt dropn grabd zoom revis in all blk instead. ima chance my refubd coming back b4 pythons sellout.

^ Wore some XII's yesterday and they destroyed my feet, but that's to be expected.

I understand not liking the price hike and all that, but then I see a lot of these same dudes buying these crap quality Jordan's and it just doesn't make much sense to me.

it must be Black and Red,,NOT all XIIs are heavy for some reason,IMO,this particular CW is so F***** heavy,,nyways,ima cop the next CW of the Kobes

Last edited:
why cant they just drop the ice blues, easters, and purple fade whatever all in one day so i can just cop and not have to worry about any other releases for rest of the year

Pythons will be a great replacement for the Italian camos VI's I sold last year, hopefully I get a pair.

Anyone else just see Kobe's dunk on Wallace and Lopez just now, sulphur's giving him some young man hops

I'm telling ya, It's the shoes maann , it's not the playah !!
Haha love playing in my Xmas and soon to be Pythons when i get them, but give Kobe credit he's still got some juice in him from those ice baths he always tweets about

Alright, are the pythons releasing tomorrow? Or Saturday? And if tomorrow, where are they available?

Back
Top Bottom