OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wait so saturday is the offical date now?!?!

Jk its tomorrow guys, hoh will have them tomorrow

Alright, are the pythons releasing tomorrow? Or Saturday? And if tomorrow, where are they available?

Read the thread, I have a solution though, Go to the store tomorrow, If they have them, Buy them.....If they don't go back on saturday, if they have them, buy them....

or you can check NDC, EAS, tomorrow or saturday...

:smokin

I have read through the thread. I have seen multiple dates. And instead of typing out a sentence telling me to read, perhaps you could have answered instead. Sorry for being an *** but I've seen so many dates I just thought someone could give an accurate answer.

...i'm almost to the point where i can't even read this thread...c'mon people it's not that difficult to read back a couple of pages or do a simple search...

Last edited:
FTL IS releasing tomorrow.
Dude in Chicago- Nike will have them in Chi-town, and House of Hoops on State St. and the other location.

Was on the fence about sulfurs.  Finally decided to pull the trigger today on swoosh but to my luck, sz is gone.  Hopefully there's a restock. Don't feel like paying retail for these.  

why cant they just drop the ice blues, easters, and purple fade whatever all in one day so i can just cop and not have to worry about any other releases for rest of the year
sick.gif

really lame how the ASG kobes are those + models and no option for lunarlon midoles. gotta get a spare from nikeid or swap them if you have another pair of 8s :smh:

i got all excited when i saw that BHM restock post, til i saw the price :smh: i was expecting retail :lol:

Yea that dunk was just filthy...as soon as he started to drive i knew he was gonna bang it :pimp:

anyway, will check out the python tomorrow as a consolation prize for when i strike out on cement III's

This whole Python change got me confused. Nike.com is definitely tomorrow and FTL.com and Eastbay.com are definitely Saturday. But there has been some reports that FTLs and Niketowns are getting them tomorrow in store. Are all Footlocker's getting them in store tomorrow? Only some? Someone needs to clear the air. 

Back
Top Bottom