OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This whole Python change got me confused. Nike.com is definitely tomorrow and FTL.com and Eastbay.com are definitely Saturday. But there has been some reports that FTLs and Niketowns are getting them tomorrow in store. Are all Footlocker's getting them in store tomorrow? Only some? Someone needs to clear the air. 
Careful you'll get your *** chewed for asking this!! I called, the ones close to me (Chicago) are releasing in store tomorrow.

This whole Python change got me confused. Nike.com is definitely tomorrow and FTL.com and Eastbay.com are definitely Saturday. But there has been some reports that FTLs and Niketowns are getting them tomorrow in store. Are all Footlocker's getting them in store tomorrow? Only some? Someone needs to clear the air. 
mean.gif

I don't give a damn. People acting like I haven't been keeping up with the thread. People acting like I haven't been here for 8 years and don't know the "rules" of NT. It wasn't until this afternoon that the Eastbay Rep said their release got pushed back. And it wasn't until a few hours ago when FTL changed their release calendar. All my questions are legitimate. All these new NTers going wild

I'm
I don't give a damn. People acting like I haven't been keeping up with the thread. People acting like I haven't been here for 8 years and don't know the "rules" of NT. It wasn't until this afternoon that the Eastbay Rep said their release got pushed back. And it wasn't until a few hours ago when FTL changed their release calendar. All my questions are legitimate. All these new NTers going wild
[/quote
I'm very new, and I got my *** chewed for asking the same thing. I wasn't knocking you by any means. This release is very strange as far as when/where. So everyone keep shaking your heads, it's easier to not respond,or just as easy to answer someone, then to give some bs response.

Like posted multiple times pythons release tomorrow except on eastbay release is on sat.2-9-13
No. If YOU read, your information is false. FTL has it on their calendar as this Saturday and yet stores are getting them tomorrow. Makes no sense, but it's probably online release has a different date. 

Last edited:
Not sure if its been answered yet. Anyone know if the Sole on the US Python is the same as the XDR? Saw some pics and they look identical? 
nerd.gif
 any thoughts.

Not sure if its been answered yet. Anyone know if the Sole on the US Python is the same as the XDR? Saw some pics and they look identical? 
nerd.gif

any thoughts.
Us releases will be regular rubber. Asia releases will be xdr.

I'm
[/quote
I'm very new, and I got my *** chewed for asking the same thing. I wasn't knocking you by any means. This release is very strange as far as when/where. So everyone keep shaking your heads, it's easier to not respond,or just as easy to answer someone, then to give some bs response.
All good bruh, wasn't knocking you either

Has anyone heard why this is? Other than Nike wanting to make the Asian market feel special?
Most Asian courts are outdoors so they need xdr (extra durable rubber) so they last longer. Majority of us ballers play indoors, so the regular rubber is used.

Should have the option over here tho, a lot of people play outdoors.

No. If YOU read, your information is false. FTL has it on their calendar as this Saturday and yet stores are getting them tomorrow. Makes no sense, but it's probably online release has a different date. 
I'm going based on my local footlocker that said they are releasing tomorrow. Best thing to do is find out yourself. Take time and make phone calls to find out release schedules for stores around your area! Just trying to help out the fam.

Most Asian courts are outdoors so they need xdr (extra durable rubber) so they last longer. Majority of us ballers play indoors, so the regular rubber is used.

Should have the option over here tho, a lot of people play outdoors.

I figured something like that was behind it, but it really should be an option over here. Other thing that I've always wondered, why can't XDR be dyed? I've always noticed that whenever XDR is offered it's always the same grey.

I'm going based on my local footlocker that said they are releasing tomorrow. Best thing to do is find out yourself. Take time and make phone calls to find out release schedules for stores around your area! Just trying to help out the fam.
Yeah I feel you, I just wish they didn't change the dates AFTER the stores closed. Gotta plan if I'm copping online or in stores. Sorry for the short patience my dude 
laugh.gif

not a fan of the NSW viii's... saw them in china and hk.. 20% off too haha they're just not that nice.. 

ton of bhm's pythons, and x-mas lights in china!!!! hella expensive tho.. like $220 usd

Back
Top Bottom