OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

am I the only one that doesn't like Roshe's? IMO lunarglides and AM 2012 are 10x better
 I haven't gotten a pair of Roshe's yet, but the Lunarglides are my go to shoes. They are perfect for my use (gym, casual, etc.) I have about 5 colorways now (FinishLine has a lot of colors for $69). Def glad that the Kobe 8 went with EM and Lunarlon so they are really similar to the Lunarglide.

Damn, suppose my luck drew today after missing the RSVP for both Lebron and KD yesterday. I got a DM back, starting to not like the feeling of Nike Chicago's RSVP's now. Was so easy initially, now there is a cloud of suspicion around. Smh.

I haven't trusted the RSVP system ever probably because my first try was for the Yeezy 2, which was like the most corrupt release.

I think ppl used their RSVP sniper connects this weekend...I didn't get a single DM back after being perfect the past 2 months

DC was 2 minutes on the dot. Seemed like it closed as soon as it opened. I got my DM in between the first two tweets about it opening, lets see if that worked. Probably not. SMH

My message sent as the second arrived. Hopefully this is my first successful rsvp.

Sh*t somebody wanted them because I didn't get my pair and I Dm'ed in like three seconds LOL.

I tell you right now what kills us http://www.rsvpsniper.com/ this !!!!!
You have no chance vs software like this nike needs to come up with something new because it's just not fear
If more people will make software like this we screwed or we screwed already

I tell you right now what kills us http://www.rsvpsniper.com/ this !!!!!
You have no chance vs software like this nike needs to come up with something new because it's just not fear
If more people will make software like this we screwed or we screwed already

I was just about to ask what ppl meant by RSVP snipers. That's awful man. Too much hustle going on in every aspect of the shoe game....

Damnit I told myself my iDs would be the last 8s for a while and those Blue Lights are amazing so my wallet will probably take a hit haha. These can't be the Dukes tho right? Nowhere near the royal blue that they rock, makes me wonder if I should wait to see if there is another Duke CW we haven't seen pics of? Am I reaching? Lol

Maybe a Duke colorway that is black-based? Dunno, but that would be my prediction..

This is getting out of hand with the computer scripts. 12 seconds in Portland and it was closed, they tweeted was closed even before they tweeted the usual "send us a DM no etc" tweet. 

I think we have to let nike know about that RSVP sniper and make them do something about it, this whole idea with RSVP was ******** from beginning it was just matter of time when someone will come up with software like this it just obvious.

This is getting out of hand with the computer scripts. 12 seconds in Portland and it was closed, they tweeted was closed even before they tweeted the usual "send us a DM no etc" tweet. 

This is exactly what i am talking about tweet nike about that everybody they need to do something

It must be RSVP sniper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom