OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those red camos have grown on me big time. I guess I could say that about all the colors because I found out how great they feel with the sulfurs. Do you guys think we will get the TB line for the 8s? If done right those could be the move...

Got my RSVP for ASG
serena.gif

I think we have to let nike know about that RSVP sniper and make them do something about it, this whole idea with RSVP was ******** from beginning it was just matter of time when someone will come up with software like this it just obvious.

If everyone tweets to each niketown the link for sniper rsvp maybe something will actually be done about it and they will come up with a new system.

If everyone tweets to each niketown the link for sniper rsvp maybe something will actually be done about it and they will come up with a new system.

also the TLO snipping really screws all of us over too

a computer can check out any twitter link shoe in secs while us people take at least 30+ secs to click on link select size and add

Stuck out on my RSVP Nike Dallas. Chance of winning is similar to the lottery. Will try my luck online tomorrow. Good luck to those who will try tomorrow.

Got a call back from one of my raffles today. 
smokin.gif
 Mission accomplished. Hope everyone gets the pairs they want.

Serious Question: Y'all really think Nike as a corporation or local location give a flying fudge if the RSVP system is fair?!?! LMAO!!!

The purpose of the RSVP was to prevent camping, violent rioting from massive lines, and keep employees as safe as possible from mob like actions. As well as prevent "hoodlums" from loitering in major city streets. Fair or not RSVP accomplishes all of those goals. The love a "sneakerhead" has developed for Nike products has finally killed their ability to get the product. Robots are taking OVER! LMAO!

Last edited:
Nike will never do anything about snipers or programs. They are still getting their money and receiving great PR for "stopping camp outs and violence" It's TKO for the "regular" sneakerheads.

Honestly, maybe this needs to happen to get the hundreds of fake resellers and new dudes out of the game. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
If someone wants to create a program to help them pay for sneakers.  Who's to blame them? They're being smart.  If I knew how to create a program I would do the same thing.  They don't care about who's being fair.  It's a dog eat dog world, if by any means they have a way to beat other people into buying shoes first before they sell out, they'll do whatever they can.  Same goes for the people who decide to camp out for 12 hours because they want to beat out everyone else and be the first in line. It's no different.

Online or bust for me because no one is really getting the Kobes. I have the KD's, LeBron's and Barkley Posites nailed down though. RSVP snipers ain't stopping sh*t over here LOL.

also the TLO snipping really screws all of us over too

a computer can check out any twitter link shoe in secs while us people take at least 30+ secs to click on link select size and add
Are you talking about NDC? Cause if you are, your doing something wrong....

it takes me 5 seconds at the max from when the tweet is sent out to me adding my size to my cart.

Still not understanding how Nike charges $180 and $250, but Eastbay $195 and $250.

I think Sport Packs will sit...that's OD price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom