OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Forget everything else this weekend. A MUST HAVE Kobe 8...

like the shoe, but just wish the sole was a different color instead of red.....

Will certainly buy the red camos and volts. Just deciding if I should take my chances and cop them in person at footlocker rather than NDC.

Called 5 different footlockers in NJ none have them for Saturday... Something is funny about this release

The Kobe 8 might be the best basketball shoe ever. Every pair is amazing. These are so damn sick
smokin.gif
Not sure if serious. There's NOTHING appealing about that colorway. Hope those dont come to pass. That other fruity colorway sucked too.

foreign countries never sells out shoes that are so hype here in the states, damn i wanna go on a vacation right now lol

as long as the stores get them they never really sell our right away. plus larger sizes 9.5-11 usally stay for awhile. I lived over there for 3 years. When the V's dropped our local shop had the bruce lee's for the longest.

IMO...Red Camo's are ehhh, when pics first surfaced i was feeling em, the more i see them im just shifting away more..they look "above" average..I blame the Toronto Raptors for this..the slight crimson throws off the shoe..The Red Suede's are just "different"..Color combo and style wise...I feel like their a sleeper...But what do i know..

So ready for the black snake skins! Been wanting to pick up one of these year of the snake kicks companies been putting out, think I found the right one...

Last edited:
Anyone know if Steve Blake is wearing the Kobe 8's? Anyone have or know where I can see photos of it? I see glimpse during the game and interested in close ups or shots fo them. They look like customs or ID's. Or maybe just shows that look similar to the Kobe 8's.

IMO Volts > Red Camos

This original pic had me sold on these

This new pic may have just changed my mind, I would have to see official pics or in person to determine. It just seems like the color combo doesnt blend it well together. :smh:

what happened to yellow sole, the new pics just doesnt look good:x

Called 5 different footlockers in NJ none have them for Saturday... Something is funny about this release
I called a few myself and they kept telling me to call back on Friday .. Lol.. I'm sure a good amount of stores are getting them but my time is so limited this weekend I decided to pay extra off of that site posted earlier in the thread... That was my first time ever ordering early ..Really wanted these though

wrong place to ask this question it seems...

$146 for green camos....NPR!

Last edited:
Am i the only one who doesn't bow down to the xmas 8s?

If they were GRs, they'd be on clearance at an outlet.

Check the launch locator on Friday. Its usually reliable.

I actually dont trust calling FTL.

I called a couple of FTL stores for the supernatural, and I was told theyre not getting them. But they actually got them.

Back
Top Bottom