OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Soo I said I wasn't gonna cop the sulfurs but I saw them at footlocker and once I tried them on it was too hard to pass up on em. Went with a 12 normally I'm a 12.5 or 13 and they fit perfect. I said I wouldn't get these but they were too nice and dude working gave me a bday discount no questions asked. These are fire can't wait to hoop in them

Soo I said I wasn't gonna cop the sulfurs but I saw them at footlocker and once I tried them on it was too hard to pass up on em. Went with a 12 normally I'm a 12.5 or 13 and they fit perfect. I said I wouldn't get these but they were too nice and dude working gave me a bday discount no questions asked. These are fire can't wait to hoop in them

I went 12.5 with the VI and VII, they didn't make a 12.5 in the 8. Why did you go with 12 instead of 13?

I was really excited when I went to try these on..however..they did not have my true size (size 10)..so I tried the 10.5..was swimming in it..and then I tried the 9.5..it fit good..but my toes were at the very top but I walked in them for a few minutes and I was really amazed at the comfort of these..AND they blow the Kobe 7 outta the water in terms of comfort..there's no tightness on the sides as with the Kobe 7..and I have a feeling they won't need any break in time when wearin casually or on the b-ball court..love this shoe so far..but I am in the search for a size 10 since my footlocker sold out :smh:

I went 12.5 with the VI and VII, they didn't make a 12.5 in the 8. Why did you go with 12 instead of 13?

I had heard these run a little big so I tried on a 13 initially and they were real long so I asked for a 12 and they for perfect. It was weird cause I've only bought 13s for Kobe's but the 12 is money.

And may I add that these surpass the Vs as far as initial impressions go. I'm gonna hoop tomorrow ill let y'all know how it goes!

Acquired another pair. For the s Dubl low :smile:

Im confused!!! First they said they dont carry the kobes and now their saying that they are!!
anyone know any more info??
Talked to some guys at my local FNL and they said they will be carrying some cw's of the VIII's. First time FNL has carried Kobe's in years

Last edited:
Talked to some guys at my local FNL and they said they will be carrying some cw's of the VIII's. First time FNL has carried Kobe's since like the 4's not sure exactly what ones but I think 4's.
 Nothing is exclusive anymore sad time for the sneaker community!

Last edited:
Did they make these in a 15 ?? Tried my local FL, my local HOH, Eastbay and NDC. No luck. Everyone says they have up to a 14 :/

Did they make these in a 15 ?? Tried my local FL, my local HOH, Eastbay and NDC. No luck. Everyone says they have up to a 14 :/
if eastbay doesnt/didnt have a 15, I seriously doubt it. Best bet would be to give nike cust service a call, and see if they can nike find you a pair... if they cant Id say youre out of luck.

Finally saw these in person yesterday. I am more than impressed and they feel and look way better in person. Quality is great and will be picking up a few pairs this year. Last year I was more into the lebron 9s but these 8s are much better than the lebron X thus far. The X is just a little heavy for my liking and I love that Kobes are always pushing forward with using new shoe technologies, in this case the engineered mesh.

I just tweeted finishline again.. they changed their minds. theyre not going to carry the kobes anymore. WTH? tired of them flip flopping!

Got them still can't belive it
you have a spot in line for the #Kobe8. The launch will be 8am-10am on 12/26/2012. ID is required.
From NTCHI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom