OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got my call from dead stock! Game over
Sorry to hear that man I think I ordered around the same time you did. The number they called you from was it a blocked number? I havent gotten a call yet but I have one missed call from a blocked number no msg left or anything. But im sure mine are gonna be cancelled. What size did you get btw?

Wasn't thinking of PST when I posted, my order was actually 1:30 pst so about 4:30 est.  My concern-o-meter just skyrocketed lol.
That means you ordered before I did. I got the order off around 4 PM PST, so that's 7ish EST, and I received my shipping info.. So I mean i would ASSUME they're just taking a while to get the info to you. But if you called and they said you're fine you should be fine. I'm the one that's a little worried because right after I got my order through they took the shoe off of their catalog lol. So like I said I'm hoping I don't receive a cancellation call/e-mail but from the looks of what others have been saying, I should have received it by now if my order wasn't a go.

That means you ordered before I did. I got the order off around 4 PM PST, so that's 7ish EST, and I received my shipping info.. So I mean i would ASSUME they're just taking a while to get the info to you. But if you called and they said you're fine you should be fine. I'm the one that's a little worried because right after I got my order through they took the shoe off of their catalog lol. So like I said I'm hoping I don't receive a cancellation call/e-mail but from the looks of what others have been saying, I should have received it by now if my order wasn't a go.
Yeah I'm feeling the same way, figured I would've gotten a call earlier this evening if I was canceled.  Appreciate you posting up your info bro, that's why I love this site. 

Im about a 12.5 and went with a 13 and they are PERFECT! Way better for wide footers compared to the 7's

Agreed. I think people with wider feet will not suffer from the "slipping" on the bottom of the foot if they fill up most of the space inside the shoe.
That's why trying these on and getting your best fit really is recommended for these...

My TTS is 8.5 went to try them on its has a tight snug fit on the side of the feet. Will I'll be able to break them in as I wear them more over time? I can't even try a size 9 they sold out everywhere.

just got shipping email from ndc for xmas kobes.
Hopefully I get mine soon!

My TTS is 8.5 went to try them on its has a tight snug fit on the side of the feet. Will I'll be able to break them in as I wear them more over time? I can't even try a size 9 they sold out everywhere.
the engineered mesh looks like it will soften somewhat over time. If they fit snug at first, keep wearing them. You should be good.

Holy crap, apparently I'm the only one who hasn't received anything from Livestock, not even a cancellation phone call... I don't know what to think
frown.gif

I ordered 1 size 8 at around 2:30 EST

Played in my sulfurs for about 2 1/2 hours last night.
First off, i've got to say, i'm in LOVE with these on court.
The traction was my favorite part. It's always good to find a shoe that locks your foot to the floor when you need it. The 8 definitely does what it is supposed to. The herringbone wrapping around the medial side acts like a "medial outrigger" if you will, proving great traction on the inside of your foot when making sharp movements.
The fit was how I wanted it to be. A little snug but not overly tight by any means. I ALWAYS wear a 13 and did the same with this shoe. I wear an ankle brace on my left ankle and the fit didn't compromise or feel funny and awkward how it did with my Lebron X. The upper feels good and locked down as most others have reported.
The lunarlon was frickin amazing. I'm one of those that enjoy foam based cushioning systems but this one felt like another animal (PUN INTENDED) all together. The full length foam felt good during running and was definitely giving me the court feel I prefer. The slippage issue a few people have had didn't happen to me. I felt a slight movement on the right heel the first game but re-laced and tightened between games and had no other issues the rest of the night.
I'm not going to keep blabbing...i'll just tell you to get these for yourself. I really don't see how this shoe could of been any better and is a total night/day from the 7.

Quick question, how was the break in time for these? I plan on hooping in the Christmas lights pretty soon and was wondering if I should wear them inside the house for a bit to break them in before playing a game?

Man why are people going crazy for the christmas's? i don't even find them to be that sick looking.

Anyone got a shipping email from kb24.com?
Makin me nervous
laugh.gif
Don't expect to hear anything from them. You will probably get the shoes first before you get a tracking number. You might have to wait several weeks though.

KB24 is notorious for having horrible customer service and slow shipping times

I did some research after ordering yesterday. Check the past Kobe shoe threads and you will see

Don't expect to hear anything from them. You will probably get the shoes first before you get a tracking number. You might have to wait several weeks though.

I did some research after ordering yesterday. Check the past Kobe shoe threads and you will see
this. don't worry though, you will get your shoes. 

Lol good to know. I got my order confirmation right away and they charged my bank so I should be all set, although shipping confirmation would be nice!, lol

My order still says "IN PROGRESS" I wonder what is taking so long.... I fear that when I check the status update tomorrow it'll say "CANCELED."

Saw the sulfurs in person. Real dope but going to wait till they hit the sales rack or outlets.

I had to go to 7 different shoe stores to find those in my size today... and i wear a 10.5. I was able to get the last one in my size at one footlocker.

Quick question, how was the break in time for these? I plan on hooping in the Christmas lights pretty soon and was wondering if I should wear them inside the house for a bit to break them in before playing a game?

Break in time is quick. I wore mine for about 30 mins around the house just to get a feel for them but when I actually laced up at the gym it was better than I ever imagined.

I had to go to 7 different shoe stores to find those in my size today... and i wear a 10.5. I was able to get the last one in my size at one footlocker.

Hype is different in every area. Everyone in my town swings from JB and LJs nuts.
Good to know tho, I will look into it tomorrow, see how they're selling around me.

Ordered a 10.5 which is what I wore for zkvii hope they don't fit big since ppl are saying tts. What do you guys think?
I think they fit the same as VII, for me though they run small. I wear 10.5, but with these I need a sz11. Which I have to find now. Errrrr

Back
Top Bottom