OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice! Just called a local footlocker and they are getting the blue lights

I usually cop releases online though. Not sure how this will go down Saturday. Just hoping not many people in my area are dyin to grab this shoe...

When I clicked that link I was hoping for Christmas, but I didin't want anything off that restock.

Maybe just KD V BHM, but I was late.

Those BHMs are sick, such a great use of the engineered mesh.

I can't wait for those purple colorways to drop, when I first saw the grey/purple swoosh/yellow sole ones I couldn't tell if they were amazing or if I hated them, but they've completely grown on me.  Definitely getting them next.

sad missed out on 9.5 again, but congrats to those who got em.  and yes NDC restock.  seems like such a random time of day

Really glad I didn't purchase on Livestock today, was willing to pay the 195 but resisted due to cash flow, couldn't turn down retail at Nike with free shipping. Called up my bank to warn them I may go into the RED on my account but that I get paid on Friday. They told me they wouldn't charge me. Damn it was a good day "Ice Cube voice"

Just did an online chat on NDC with Caitlin. This is what info she gave me regarding the red camo's: 

03/09/13 Kobe 8 System Port Wine/Pure Platinum-Team Red-Bright Citrus $140 555035-661 "Year of the Snake (YOTS) colorway. Quantity limit 2 per consumer. 

Is 2 per customer considered "Limited"?

Missed BHMs AGAIN. Lol. Twice in one day man wow.
Restock and Livestock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom