OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yea ig thats why i cant c myself paying $180 for the teals cuz i already own the ASG sports pack and i could just swap out the insoles :smile:

I find it funny that the kd releasing as the so called "hulks" are the exact same corway as the kobe 8s yet no1 here referred to them as that. Neither remind me of the hulk.

How do the Kobe 8's fits? I'm planning to to ball in them. I normally wear size 9 when I wear jordans on a casual day. But when I ball, i wear size 9.5 for the Kobe 6's and 7's since i have wide feet. 
 I wear size 9 in kobe 6,7,8 if that helps.

The version that Finish Line has is the Enabled which retails at $160. Idk any other colors we will carry in the future, this was the only one listed on our launch list. But it does get updated frequently. I'll keep you guys updated though.

Regarding the Teals.

We will not have a $140 version, if there is one. #Eastbay

mean.gif

Last edited:
Any word around when do the Easters come out?

Maybe the 29th?

Last edited:
FTL is such garbage. I order the blue camps at 8 am on Saturday, did 3-4 day shipping now they're giving me Friday as a received date. Um that's 5 days. I call and complain they think they're right. I have a game Thursday night wtf

FTL is such garbage. I order the blue camps at 8 am on Saturday, did 3-4 day shipping now they're giving me Friday as a received date. Um that's 5 days. I call and complain they think they're right. I have a game Thursday night wtf

I did that exact same thing a while back thinking id get them earlier since i paid the extra $7 for faster shipping and they arrived a day before the other pair i ordered from like fnl or something .. F'd up imo i was so mad

You must be a pup. If you knew you wanted the shoes by a certain day, you want to make sure you get the shipping that you pick to arrive for sure the day before you need them, not expect the day of that you would want them to arrive by.

You're learning the hard way, you've already posted a lot of times ranting about how FTL did you wrong. You even mentioned that you had to call them again to change the type of shipping after you submitted an order for standard. Keep in mind, you did this on a RD. You should NEVER try and change an order on a Release Date and expect things to carry out the way you think they should be as opposed to how it actually is.

It's a weekend and it's madness for the reps and company in general. Items don't generally get shipped until end of Monday or Tuesday.

Just the way the world works bro. No use in being upset over spilled milk. Hopefully you'll get lucky and UPS can get it to you sooner.

Best of luck and if you really want them by Thursday, you still have time to order another pair via store locate and have it overnighted and return the other pair.

If you don't got the dough to pull this off, well.....you're SOL. Lesson learned. 
tongue.gif

I find it funny that the kd releasing as the so called "hulks" are the exact same corway as the kobe 8s yet no1 here referred to them as that. Neither remind me of the hulk.

Man I've been saying this for the longest in the KD thread. I don't believe the KDs are the Hulks. Nothing about them, except the green says Hulk. I think these colorways are part of a pack. The Lebron lows and the GS Lebrons that just dropped all have pretty much the same colorway.

Please tell me these or the black Dukes will be releasing. I remember when the 5's came out with the new Duke but the "D" was not on the heel like it was on the USC and I was disappointed. Still my favorite shoe to ball in but I wish they put the logo on there even if it was just limited release. 

Wonder why Nike decided to go the + enabled and sports pack route with these. Its an ok colorway. Oh and these don't have the full logo in the back like the ASG, wonder why?

they don't have a full logo because they made the Kobe 8 system matching socks.

Remember when the all stars were an easy cop? (Zoom kobe 1) lol

Strolled into Footlocker that afternoon and picked up two pairs, one for me and one for my dad. That's how shoe releases should be... save this limited Twitter, camping, RSVP, raffle crap for two or three really special themed pairs

Anyone know anything about the red/purple yots Kobe's? I hear everyone mentioning the red camos. Haven't heard anything about these. Will HoH have them?

Don't wanna cop online

Yea I am not one to order 8 pairs of same shoe I just bought these to ball in. Just think its stupid 3-4 day shipping is really 5 days. Ill just go in store from now on. Thx for detailed reply tho appreciate it man

Back
Top Bottom