OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Grey laces look really good. 
smokin.gif

Came in the mail today, they are so bright. I bought them just to play ball at the gym. Hope I don't roll my ankle.
Nonoffense and i hope NON is taken but to be honest here

If you pick sneakers to ball in ie play basketball in they should fit to you body type and or position.

You'd be better off in some lebrons based off your ankle size

The kobe 8 is a guard shoe and sorry to say a thin mans shoe

Even if your not tall enough to play the guard positionyou have to take into account body weight

Can anyone with a little ordering experience help me out.  I ordered blue lights on 2/23 and selected 3-4 business day shipping. on 2/25 it origin shipped and at midnight that night I got the departure scan went through from Minnesota (im in massachusetts) and since then I haven't seen any updates.  Obv it's almost Thursday 2/28 and I was just wondering if I should have seen it arrive at any other destinations yet....never ordered online, always bought in store sorry.

Hey guys i got my galaxys and one of the sports pack sensor wasnt working.. it kept going from 100% charge to 0% in like 3 minutes... so i could never pair my shoe.... and also it seems the APP crashes on me everytime , the only time it doesnt crash is if i make a new account instead of tryhing to log in into an existing account... i didnt know where to put this at... but has anyone else had these problems?

and to stay on topic heres some pics of my area 72s....

Can anyone with a little ordering experience help me out.  I ordered blue lights on 2/23 and selected 3-4 business day shipping. on 2/25 it origin shipped and at midnight that night I got the departure scan went through from Minnesota (im in massachusetts) and since then I haven't seen any updates.  Obv it's almost Thursday 2/28 and I was just wondering if I should have seen it arrive at any other destinations yet....never ordered online, always bought in store sorry.
Tracking updates sometimes come with a delay.  I wouldn't worry.

Sometimes you won't see all the updates until the following day.  I've had times where my item has passed through a couple states/shipping facilities and I got all that information at once.

Damn, three pairs of the BHM! :0

Do you think Nike will "Cork" the Kobe's? The X-Mas, BHM and ASG were hard to get, but not the to the level of the Corks.

And I wish I had a swoosh account.
The Lebron line is all hype, the cork is a hype shoe. so were the south beaches, miami nights, denim 8's, clark kent 8's, earned not given pack, all the PE 7's.... this line is for hypebeasts IMO. 

The Kobe line is simple yet creative, and under the radar just how we like it. 

Scooped a pair of XDR Pythons off the bay from $100 last night. Haven't purchased a pair of Kobes since the poison dart 7s.

The Lebron line is all hype, the cork is a hype shoe. so were the south beaches, miami nights, denim 8's, clark kent 8's, earned not given pack, all the PE 7's.... this line is for hypebeasts IMO. 

The Kobe line is simple yet creative, and under the radar just how we like it. 
I thought the Lebron 8s and 7s were dope.... guess I'm a hypebeast now 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom