OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My FTLs are FCFS, just going to call on Thurs. to see how many 13s they'll have, my guess is not many/if any at all.

Need your opinion NT. I'm a size 6 in GS so unfortunately I can't get a pair of this year's Easters so I've been going back and forth on getting a pair of either the mint PDF VIIs ($125) or the Supernatural 8's($115) - in your opinion what's the better looking shoe? I haven't seen the PDF's in person so I'm just going off of pictures. 

I used to only buy Jordans but like many others, I've given that a break. I'm trying to get my Kobe collection up - so far I've picked up some draft day VI's, Concord VII's and waiting for my blue lights to arrive in the mail.

I remember lurking all the time in college during the IV and V threads and seeing people post pictures of large collections of nearly every colorway that was released. It's nothing new, people just love the shoe and if they do gotta respect them putting in the time and money to get the pairs. Would be a little ridiculous financially to buy every pair just to get cred in here especially when most of us don't know each other out side of here.

QFT!

not calling out anyone in particular, but does it seem like some people are buying every colorway just to try to impress folks on the thread? or prove they are kobes biggest fan?........just wondering.

Why do we need to impress anyone? Maybe the shoe is just that good? "buy what you like" also, some people who buy multiples ball in their shoes...

Last edited:
I wear a size 13 also. The best store in my area has an employee who wears a size 13. Who do you think misses out as they normally get only 1 pair in more desirable releases? It is online or nothing for me usually.

Man i am really tempted to pick up two pairs of easters on Friday. One to wear on court and the other for casual wear. My contact at the local footlocker is holding me one pair already.

did a stock locate at foot locker today for sulfurs and they said no size 12s ....anybody come across any pairs in 12 recently??

Should be getting a Voucher from Nike soon... Lets see if I'm patient enough to hold on to it for some elites.... Doubt it :\

I have a voucher too!!! I need some new trainers but I've been holding onto... Very difficult.

for the easters My local footlocker got two size 14's one size 13 and 4 size 12's...

Was the same story for the Christmas pair

:x

bet one of the employees is a 13 and wants em, or theyre holding it for a customer....

they release Friday tho....
ticket secures a pair. No raffle. Got my ticket. Stopped by champs and manager said first come first serve on release date. Call back Thursday to see if she will open early. That's a bunch of crap she should know what she is doing for release already. Don't have me calling and begging you to sell me the shoes.Asked her why they didn't do a FCFS ticket system like FTL she said it takes away from customers during the day. I'm like what customers? Noone at the store but me lol. I don't like the fact that each store those whatever they please on how the release will go. Enough venting. I got my pair on lock.

^Ummm.......ok?

Congratulations?....

Next time try something like..."On my way to go pick up a TICKET for_______. Wish me luck!"

You're welcome.

Last edited:
^Ummm.......ok?

Congratulations?....

Next time try something like..."On my way to go pick up a TICKET for_______. Wish me luck!"

You're welcome.
How many times are you going to edit your post?

Back
Top Bottom