OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

they sold my 13 5 mins before my friend got there. had him scoop up a size 10 last remaining.... now to wait and see if i can find my 13 or 14

nice pick up brah!!!

If the easters look this good with the multi color gradient and and design, imagine how a possible WTK would look!? 
nthat.gif

Congrats to those that copped. The Easters look nice but honestly don't know if it would get any wear time from me. Would probably end up sitting in my closet. It was hard not to cop but hopefully it went to someone who would rock them.

I had to make that tough choice on the ASG's...

Saw them on feet this morning again and was reminding how goofy they would look on me..

They're so dope tho!
they are dope.i like this CW more than the GRs out plus BHM and ASG. I guess having the Lakers colors on there is the reason...

thinking about trading my extra pair of xmas for a pair of the easters... thought they were coming out tomorrow! feel so defeated right now. 

I don't know if you're being facetious or not, but that sounds dope as hell to me. Even the gold medal 7s were a good look and I didn't like that shoe at all.

My gold medal 7's are still DS

Even when the 7's are broken in the insole feels sooo hard...

the unDS wear is like walking on concrete :x

My gold medal 7's are still DS

Even when the 7's are broken in the insole feels sooo hard...

the unDS wear is like walking on concrete
sick.gif
LOL true man they ok with some NBA socks not as hard hahaha i wear my gold medals a couple times a month :smile: dope cw imo

I am not ashamed to admit I bought the Adidas Kobe One(White). #CountOnFrobe Didn't wear them a lot but yeah back to the 8s...

To the gym
I had a pair of the Adidas Kobe 2 for ball. not the most appealing look but definitely was a great ball shoe....

I am not ashamed to admit I bought the Adidas Kobe One(White). #CountOnFrobe Didn't wear them a lot but yeah back to the 8s...

To the gym
Nice pics, and way to stand up to the Adidas Kobe line haters haha, I still have my OG all white Adidas Kobe and the White and Yellow Kobe 2, and I still am looking for the Playoff Kobe with that black mesh, one of my personal grails if I can get DS

I'm not a hater :lol: I had the silver KOBETWO and the Black KOBE

I copped the KOBE retro Crazy 1s when they came out

Shoe is :pimp: but not really, at the same time

I'm not a hater
laugh.gif
I had the silver KOBETWO and the Black KOBE

I copped the KOBE retro Crazy 1s when they came out

Shoe is
pimp.gif
but not really, at the same time
Agreed. Shoe reminds me of childhood and is very nice looking shoe, however if we whine about Nike Quality control, then we should be raising hell for adidas quality control because this has to be the most sloppy shoe i've ever owned. Thus going with your shoe is 
pimp.gif
but not really from my view. lol

Back
Top Bottom