OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

for sure, i got the green partially cuz i have too many black or grey hoodies/jackets lmao gotta mix it up
I had too many black hoodies, didn't care, at least there's grey and white on there too, looks sick though regardless the color. 
smokin.gif

Real talk though, I've been hooping in my AS Kd's from this year alot and I get the "Bro you're really hooping in those?" like c'mon.

im more impressed by people who hoop in nice shoes.

im super impressed by people who hoop in jordans cause damn those are uncomfortable.
I love balling in my aj4 MBs, after cutting the heel tabs. I imagine the 3 wouldn't be bad either. 11s and 13s are comfy, no complaints.

Last edited:
I love balling in my aj4 MBs, after cutting those damn tabs.

there this guy who balls in his bred 11s all the time. I dont know if im so use to lebron and kobe to ball in but i couldnt do that for more than 30 mins

Last edited:
If i had money i would ball in the Kobe's too but how does the low's work on the ankle?
I actually was real skeptical about that, being someone that has gotten chronic ankle injuries but after speaking to my sports physical therapist he explained to me that if the ankle is gonna roll its gonna roll, in high or low tops. the only difference is where its gonna sprain, high or low. If your ankle is gonna roll you want it to roll low, at the joint, not high. high ankle sprains take forever to heal. Ive been balling in some kobe 7's a ton lately and havent even felt nervous about an ankle sprain. the 8's are even better. If you tighten your ankles down high whether it be via ankle brace or tape the chances of that twist or turn injury moving up to the knee become higher. speaking from experience, coming off acl, lcl, and miniscus tears and surgery. just my two cents, do what works for you, hope it helps.

When I play on Sundays we run for like 3-4 hours. lol. We used to ball for 5-7 hours but getting lazy.

i think 4s would feel better but 11s feel like a rock

I'm probably late but isn't the crayola Kobe's really called the N7s/ Native American ?

this is not confirmed yet, it can still be called crayola kobe

there no N7 patch or anything to confirm yet.

Last edited:
i wonder how much no TLO had to deal with the release vs this was a GR and probably had a good amount of stock
firmly convinced i only got through cuz i didnt use the twitter link... 

searched it on ndc and checked out quick, was only in line 30 second maybe

firmly convinced i only got through cuz i didnt use the twitter link... 

searched it on ndc and checked out quick, was only in line 30 second maybe
I did it (like i always do) by just searching on my phone for 'Kobe' and clicking New Releases. I've had 100% success rate with it up until now. Stupid me had twitter alerts turned on when Nikestore tweets, do while I was hitting add to cart I had 6 texts and push notifications about the damn Nikestore tweets. Oh well... got them from OSLife (paid a bit more) but I have them nonetheless.

Hi Guys anyone from Guam? I'm just wondering if there are lots of easters there because I wasn't able to cop. Thanks guys Congrats on your easters. 

got em. 1 pair from nike santa monica after work then one from FTL near my house.

guy at FTL told me to tell people to stop calling to ask stupid questions like "are they sold out yet?" cause theyre all reserved
laugh.gif

^^I like the Xmas better so I wouldn't do it, but it's all up to you man. I've never been a big fan of the Easters to begin with personally, so it was a pass today.

went to my local FTL in Honolulu...there was a small line.. about 15 people deep.  FTL employee said they had around 70 pairs. but for some reason they only released the easter kobes and lebron lows today... said next week they will do raffle for cocaine foams and KD aunt pearls. everyone that went in walked out with kobes...didnt see anyone get the bron bronz

^^I like the Xmas better so I wouldn't do it, but it's all up to you man. I've never been a big fan of the Easters to begin with personally, so it was a pass today.
I like the Xmas better.. but I also like the Easters.... I'm just mad because I thought it was releasing on Saturday... I was so ready.

Back
Top Bottom