OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Roh, oh. KB24 is going to crash hard. Lucky I ain't working so going to try to cop that 11.5/12. Wish it was Eastern time.

From kb24

"The Easter Kobe 8's will launch on our site tomorrow, April 2nd at 10am PST. Due to the limited availability, we urge all customers to order the shoes at the time they are launched, if possible. All orders placed will be shipped out Wednesday and Friday so shoes should be received by the weekend or early next week. Feel free to respond with any further questions or concerns."

You're Welcome.
April Fools,LOL

You don't have to believe me, only trying to help. Already posted way back they had stock delays and would be up next week so......

Fades.. :smokin

From kb24

"The Easter Kobe 8's will launch on our site tomorrow, April 2nd at 10am PST. Due to the limited availability, we urge all customers to order the shoes at the time they are launched, if possible. All orders placed will be shipped out Wednesday and Friday so shoes should be received by the weekend or early next week. Feel free to respond with any further questions or concerns."

You're Welcome.
Everyone saying this is an april fools joke knows they'll be on there at this time

From kb24

You're Welcome.

Might be my last chance of getting them for retail ......if true :rolleyes

Off topic but asked this in the lebron thread and fr no bites: what does it mean when a color way is "nrg"
NRG is actually in reference the marketing house that handles some of NSW (maybe Nike too but I thought mostly just NSW releases) in terms of marketing/advertising etc)

It's generally associated with higher end hype/materials/limited etc.  If I recall most of the Tier0 stuff is NRG as well as stuff like corks, glow flight ones, yeezys, etc.

http://www.experiencenrg.com/#/en/W...Studies/Nike-Sportwear-presents-The-Montalbn/

Kobes have been produced in smaller amounts this year. Lots of 7's ended up in outlets and were slow to shift but what a turn around with the 8's.
No time to sleep on any cw's this year or you will def miss out.

i noticed that, but i dont understand it. they mass produce a lot of shoes. worthless shoes at that. Kobe is Kobe and very popular so maybe it had something to do with materials/cost.

not sure why one bad year would cause them to cut production down. Thing is A LOT and i mean A LOT of people bought the VII's but not sure if they were for retail or from outlets :lol:

I don't know if you guys ever shop at TJ Maxx but I just picked up some awesome Kobe shorts at mine for $20.  They had one that were at nike's price of $60 for $25. You can't beat those prices.  

I don't know if you guys ever shop at TJ Maxx but I just picked up some awesome Kobe shorts at mine for $20.  They had one that were at nike's price of $60 for $25. You can't beat those prices.  
I've heard TJ Maxx actually sells Kobe shirts and shorts for cheap. Not surprised here. Great find.

Tjmaxx and Ross both sell a lot of good stuff from time to time. Found kobe 3 "Asia's" few years ago at Ross. Really hit or miss at those stores, but I check whenever I'm near one.

Back
Top Bottom