OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Interesting.. Blackened Blue? And what the heck is LS?
Limited Strike?

Last edited:
Interesting.. Blackened Blue? And what the heck is LS?
It's actually LSYAGTS

limited so you ain't gettin that ****...

>D

I'm assuming LS is for life style. Maybe the pair Kobeoverbron mentioned some pages back.

^^^
smokin.gif

How much you drop on those if you don't mind?
Around $190. 

I'm vacationing in China right now and needed to get some shoes to ball in. 

Coulda got some hyperdunks for a lot cheaper but.......

any of you ballers have the xdr and able to give a good comparison as to how quickly they wear out. Is it worth it to drop the xdr price or just wear out a regular pair and get another?

Cry to your government, there's probably a ridiculous tax on imports, just Because it's made in China/Taiwan doesn't change the fact that Nike is an American company with international markets
dude, you seriously need to ready your tampons cause your PMSing really bad.. I know it's an american company, but don't you think they should at least lower the retail prices in developing countries? dont you??
NOPE, if you have the luxury to buy shoes just to buy them then pay the price, if not, wait for the price to go down, if youre going to use the "developing country" angle, then dont you have other issues to tend to than cry about kobe shoe prices?

like i said, its more than likely your government, one of my friends said in Toronto spizikes are like 350 or something crazy, they have pretty wild import taxes and sales tax so maybe thats the same case

Wish the info on this stuff was a little more concrete man. Even J's info is a little more factual hahaha.

Around $190. 

I'm vacationing in China right now and needed to get some shoes to ball in. 

Coulda got some hyperdunks for a lot cheaper but.......
not too bad really... I don't double on shoes, but if I had the $$ and the opportunity was there I'd probably grab a pair with the full logo.

i actually like the grey with purple sole a little better than gradients...both are fire

full logo on sulfurs is money! but dang it cost 190 USD in china to buy them?? id probably pay that but im just surprised price is higher out there than here

i actually like the grey with purple sole a little better than gradients...both are fire

full logo on sulfurs is money! but dang it cost 190 USD in china to buy them?? id probably pay that but im just surprised price is higher out there than here
Right there with you on that... I like all the home colorways more than gradients.

And they cost more because of the exchange rate.

555035-500 KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS
this is the May drop.

Either it's the Inlines/Assists or the Purp FAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES.
will cop either/both. :smile:

As long as they don't pull that Easter **** when they listed court purp/laser purp then they release a teal shoe! SMH

also, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THIS INFO ABOUT THE KOBE 8 BEING PRODUCED LESS?!?!?!?!
don't make random declarations, I can personally say that this is not true.

so please, stop it. believe me, I know. Nike has produced more of these. It's been 3 months guys, relax. The hype is just
too high for these right now.

Fades still take the cake for me...

Amnesties #2 (if they ever release), followed by the White/Yellow pair Kobe wore last night...and then lastly those Inlines.

C'mon Nike...CONFIRM THE PURPLE FADES! :nerd:

KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS 

my guess is this.......... 
pimp.gif

Probably is. The color description on the Kobes are weird lol. It says Court Purple first and first color usually means color of the upper but idk the Easters listed Fiberglss first lol

LOL. So Blackened Blue is a shade of PURPLE? That's a misleading color Hue. Blackened Blue and I thought navy blue lmao

Back
Top Bottom