OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

On the Elites, they could've at least tucked the flywire under the mesh like they did with the lunarglide 4s...

Last edited:
I like the flywire look. I think they should have used a different color though, perhaps the same blue as the sole.

shirt finally came in :wink:

Nice stuff coming out, but not doing it for me. I personally like the two stripes, (I call and see them as snake fangs) better than the full Kobe logo. If Nike decides to drop the white (not to be confused with the grey), home pair with the yellow sole and purple swoosh and the two stripes down the back of the shoe, those will be my next Kobe 8 purchase since the Sulfur and Christmas game, I passed on everything else.
I couldn't agree with you more man, when pictures first surface of the sulfur, that's exactly what I thought the 2 stripe on the back was the snake's fangs. I love the sulfur for that reason and the print is sick.

Tried to stock locate volts at FTL. Sz 11, 11.5, 12 are not available. About to pay over retail for the first time on a pair of Kobe 8s for volts. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Tried to stock locate volts at FTL. Sz 11, 11.5, 12 are not available. About to pay over retail for the first time on a pair of Kobe 8s for volts. Makes me sick just thinking about it.
Bro, I think you can hold out and wait for a small restock somewhere...I wldn't pay over retail for the Kobe volts

Am I the only one who loves the green elites as is? Even so, I don't think I can stomach shelling out $200 (over 200, really) for them. Sucks..

Really?  That's weird.  This weekend I tried on a size 12 at a Footlocker store.  Ended up buying the blue lights instead.

They should still be there.

Am I the only one who loves the green elites as is? Even so, I don't think I can stomach shelling out $200 (over 200, really) for them. Sucks..
I think people wouldn't be as quick to criticize them if they were the normal $140. If they made significant changes then it might be worth it but they didn't.

I think its a couple of other cats in here that like em too, but as much as I'm a Kobe fan...Those are the easiest pass I've seen so far from his Nike line

I think people wouldn't be as quick to criticize them if they were the normal $140. If they made significant changes then it might be worth it but they didn't.

probably right. i mean the elite 7s had an entire different upper texture along with other minor changes.

these - they just put some floss on the exterior and used a solid upper (so far).

Back
Top Bottom