OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Really Nike, $150 for gradients?

One less person buying the gradients. Going to run my sulfurs to the ground and if they are gone just gonna drop $70 bucks on some drose from the adidas outlet. bye

Adidas will be releasing the Quck As _ _ _ _ shirts sometime around May 1st, which is the same time they are to release their new Crazy Quick basketball shoe that John Wall's been seen featuring.  I've talked to an Adidas sales rep and while there is no official set date, one should expect to see them on their website in the next few weeks.  I'd assume they drop their clothing a little before their shoes a la Nike.  If not then it wouldn't be too long thereafter.  Really is the perfect Tee without being too crazy.  Rocking some black pants/warmups with that and the Purple Gradients and it's straight Crackie Onassis status.

Haha it's funny to see Wall tripplin' up on the Quick As Tees in the first pic with all the NT'ers talking of doublin up on the Purple Gradients.  I hope that all of you are able to get your pairs May 11th!!!  Might buy the Rastaclat Galaxy band to up the dopeness.
Can't even mix brands like that. Adidas shirt with Nike shoes is a no go for me.... just saying...  And yes I know people mix brands all the time between their jeans, socks, etc. but not Adidas and Nike.  

$10 dollars gonna keep you from buying? :stoneface:
This is kinda my point, you'll spend 10 dollars getting lunch on any given day. I know its the principle, but don't let $10 dollars make you pass and have to search and pay resell later. But its your money fam, so do as you please.

Adidas will be releasing the Quck As _ _ _ _ shirts sometime around May 1st, which is the same time they are to release their new Crazy Quick basketball shoe that John Wall's been seen featuring.  I've talked to an Adidas sales rep and while there is no official set date, one should expect to see them on their website in the next few weeks.  I'd assume they drop their clothing a little before their shoes a la Nike.  If not then it wouldn't be too long thereafter.  Really is the perfect Tee without being too crazy.  Rocking some black pants/warmups with that and the Purple Gradients and it's straight Crackie Onassis status.

Haha it's funny to see Wall tripplin' up on the Quick As Tees in the first pic with all the NT'ers talking of doublin up on the Purple Gradients.  I hope that all of you are able to get your pairs May 11th!!!  Might buy the Rastaclat Galaxy band to up the dopeness.
All these matching stuff is not needed
Unless youre 12 yrs old just saying

why anyone would buy the red camos blows my mind.

IMO bcuz theyre hot cakes my dude

Just a lil lace swap with the pythons and youre set

Sulfurs cant get here soon enuff tho

Went a different route this time Dub and scooped a Crooks and Castles shirt online instead of Wal Mart for the Sulfurs :tongue:

Snagged a Diamond Supply shirt for them as well

Feelin a lil expensive lately :tongue:

Nah, not really, got them both on sale >D

Last edited:
IMO bcuz theyre hot cakes my dude

Just a lil lace swap with the pythons and youre set

Sulfurs cant get here soon enuff tho

Went a different route this time Dub and scooped a Crooks and Castles shirt online instead of Wal Mart for the Sulfurs
tongue.gif

Snagged a Diamond Supply shirt for them as well

Feelin a lil expensive lately
tongue.gif
I have never shopped at wal-mart for t-shirts, do they have good t-shirts that hold up through washes and aren't made of bad material??

I have never shopped at wal-mart for t-shirts, do they have good t-shirts that hold up through washes and aren't made of bad material??
yea why wouldn't they? don't let the stigma fool you. they have quality things at walmart lol.
most I get shirts to match my kobes from there al the time

Try it sometime, live a little

Be less label hore-ish for "once" and go check out some vintage classic tees to kick around in

Your YSL and Black Scale and OFWGKTA brands and whoever whatnot will still be there for ya

Last edited:
Yea I think ima pass on them joints cuz they used too... Just can't do it... Ima scoop them up if I can get a canceled pair of ndc tho!

Last edited:
Im SMH on purple gradients As much as I want to cop this sick shoe Im not gonna be able to buy this on RD have to pay some bills though makes me sad.

Im SMH on purple gradients As much as I want to cop this sick shoe Im not gonna be able to buy this on RD have to pay some bills though makes me sad.

I think people have learned their lesson on easters. i doubt these will sell out on release date.

this dude said "live a little" in regards to buying a wal-mart shirt :rofl: dawg... Im laughing over here.

clean pic Randy :smokin

Mini Mamba :pimp: glad to see that dude back. Shoulda never got cut. Pringles :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all think 250 for asg kobe without sports pack is a good price?
 You don't have much choice and if you are a size 13....rape prices anyway you look at it
Can't even mix brands like that. Adidas shirt with Nike shoes is a no go for me.... just saying...  And yes I know people mix brands all the time between their jeans, socks, etc. but not Adidas and Nike.  
Well all the NBA players wear adidas gear and alot wear nikes, so they mix brands everyday lol I personally don't have a problem mixing the two

Ahh ok. Couldn't remember who did it. Still :smh: at Pringles. He's the reason behind Kobe getting hurt. Guess it saves me $$ on elites *kobe shrug*

Back
Top Bottom