OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Nike swoosh placement on those pink's is awful. It doesn't work. Glad they didn't go that route with the other colorways.

Last edited:
The pink "soccer boot" pair is so sloppy. The swoosh looks like it was pasted on by a 6 year old; it awkwardly bleeds over the toe piece and ****

Not a hard thing to understand lol the GS shoes arent selling like the mens... large profit in men sizes seeing as most of the CWs are hard to find anywhere... they have the GS sizes on NDC with a price cut... nike is all about that money period
I understand what you're saying but look at how they handled the Easter release - both Lebron and KD's are just sitting. Why release those two and not a Kobe version? There's also an option to ID KD's. The current Kobe's (Blue Lights) on NDC with a price cut only have limited sizes (3.5-4.5). Both the Supernaturals and pink VIIIs sold out on NDC.

The pink "soccer boot" pair is so sloppy. The swoosh looks like it was pasted on by a 6 year old; it awkwardly bleeds over the toe piece and ****

First thing I noticed was the swoosh awkwardly hitting the toe box. Just like the bron x's. I read that they have lebron the x with 2 swooshes and had him place them. Either way keep it away from the toe box

The kobe 8 easter is haunting me
sick.gif
mean.gif
Gotta resist it though, I need 2 pairs of the fades.
They are calling you!

One thing to keep in mind guys; It could be a sample or something... For example; look at Tie-Dyes or whatever they are called; they first had a yellow sole and not grey; not they are different. I don't think they would make a different model or sub model or alter the 8 so late into the shoe and it's success... And I think they would've told us prior to the official launch or launch details

Just my opinion.. and my two cents

Last edited:
I understand what you're saying but look at how they handled the Easter release - both Lebron and KD's are just sitting. Why release those two and not a Kobe version? There's also an option to ID KD's. The current Kobe's (Blue Lights) on NDC with a price cut only have limited sizes (3.5-4.5). Both the Supernaturals and pink VIIIs sold out on NDC.
who knows bro, that would be a reason i think nike wouldnt be releasing to many GS sizes in kobes, doesnt make sense to not make more GS if they truly are selling out... maybe the GS sizes were really limited so thats why the impression that theyre  selling out... it does suck that theyre not making much GS sizes in the kobe line but it is what it is tweet nike and ask them for a chance of receiving an answer 

Last edited:
Really questioning the pink "Mambacurial FB" (nickname from sneakernews). I understand the concept that the shoe is designed like a soccer shoe and it makes sense to do a design after it but just wish it wasn't the pink and florescent green. Two colors that just don't do it for me at all.

Like others also said, it could be the NSW pair coming up
I think it was kobeoverbron that said the NSW pairs were vulcanized, really different and looked horrible, so I don't think these are those... really fearing the day we see those though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom