OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copping one pair of the fades Playoff 8s. Will let some other dude cook instead of being greedy for internet fame.
sorry guy, milestone nicknames are reserved for when the player actually wears them while performing

Kobe wont be in the playoffs wearing the purple cw so no need to try and mimic the Jordan legacy
Sorry guy, I go by what Nike has named the shoe, which has ZERO to do with Jordan legacy btw :rolleyes. Of course Kobe won't be wearing them in the playoffs Einstein, but his teammates will, hence the name of the shoe and it's attribute.

Just saying all I need is pair of a shoe.

Anything else is unnecessary and selfish.

I swear every shoe has hype and sells out now.Its a damn shame.

^^^ ^^^^^^^^*
This comment though is SOOO TRUE !!! Every shoe is hyped nowadays ... It's sickening.

Call me what you want but this is ill:

http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/18/nike-kobe-8-elite-superhero-special-edition-packaging/

:wow: ima cop these if i can

Word.

You'll have some clown gloat about copping multiple pairs of [insert shoe here]. Than some dude will make a post how he couldn't get one pair and wonders if it's worth paying over retail. Than that same clown (who copped multiple pairs) will quote him, reply with some sympathy post and encourage him to pay up to 50% - 75% over retail for them.

:smh:

Smh at that 10$ price bump
Nike officials lurking this thread spotting the hype is real with all yall talk about doubling up

Last edited:
sorry guy, milestone nicknames are reserved for when the player actually wears them while performing

Kobe wont be in the playoffs wearing the purple cw so no need to try and mimic the Jordan legacy

If anything they should just be called The Blakes :tongue:

hes been ballin in them

Them superheros looking buzz lightyears in that packaging!!! They are sick.. dont kno if I could bring myself to drop 200$ on them tho!

Fades are nice but why are people going bat **** crazy over them? I just don't understand why these are so sought after, even though they're appealing you'd think this was the release of the decade by some of these posts...

Back
Top Bottom