OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wore my Xmas for the morning workout, feel bad for all those that missed out on these.

Does anyone know how to buff scratches out of the heel clip? Already have some:frown:. Also, my 3m came scratched, and way to fix that? Thanks guys

I cant believe how hard it is for people to find sulfurs, I really thought they would end up in outlets. I was completely wrong.

It's the whole "the VII's sold really poorly, so Nike didn't produce as many of the 8's" deal. Expect the IX's to be readily available, probably with a price increase too.
Or it could be because the sulfurs released like 6 months ago......

Or it could be because the sulfurs released like 6 months ago......
Nah bro, production was decreased in a year where demand imcreased. Retailers were aware of the reduced production, hence no discounts being offered on Kobe 8's. 6 months later and it's still excluded from discounts on Eastbay. Heck 6 months later and the sulphurs (the few sizes left) at a local retailer here that is quick to liquidate and clearance stuff- still full price.

Last edited:
alot of ppl are up on the west coast at that time, js
only people without jobs or that work in the afternoon, i was fast asleep 
laugh.gif
 anyways there YOTS red camos not that hard to find imo unlike the bhm with nikes last restock... they restocked at 4 something PST while i was driving home from work... sucked getting home to c that nike had a huge restock... now that is something to complain about 
mean.gif

first kb 8s, and I love these! looking forward on getting xdr purple fades! (Jean patrol have mercy)

are the black and gold elite kobe's going to be on finishline.com? looked back through the thread and did not see it anywhere. thanks in advance for any help...

Footlocker has the following cw dropping on May 25th:

Stadium Grey/University Gold/Night Stadium

Have we seen it yet?  If not for the university gold in the description, I would have thought blackout.

Have we seen it yet?  If not for the university gold in the description, I would have thought blackout.

Sounds like home elites

i believe its the yellow mid and yellow outsole with grey upper, like the inlines but with yellow bottom instead

I thought 5/25 was these

Are those the same colors?

I thought 5/25 was these

Are those the same colors?
actually description is pretty dead on the university gold is the midsole stadium grey is obviously what most of the upper consist of and the night stadium is the dark grey on the upper   example of night stadium

Back
Top Bottom