OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My grails have finally arrived! Well worth the wait and only dropped $215.
Good for you 
smokin.gif

Was it a CL/Ebay purchase?

I joined a few months ago and my first couple posts said your post will go up once approved.

Maybe dude's first post with the new screen name was actually relevant, so he was approved again.

But to be banned a couple hours ago, and then coming back just to post stuff like that? The length of that approval period apparently ain't long enough in some cases. :rolleyes

Just got the grey/volt from Nike santa Monica.. I like the color combo a lot. This is my favorite colorway

6 more days til the purple gradients drop! Had to pass on the grape vs today so I can cop the kobes next week .

Finally got to check out the Superhero Elites. Flywire doesn't look good on em to me and the carbon fiber with speckles was meh. I dig the comfy tongue though

I hope they make the outsole a lil thicker on the IX.thats my only concern about this shoe.

Saw a dude playing in the superhero elites at the gym today. Had me like :nerd:
Think i gotta pull the trigger on em now :D

The more I look at the MC, the more Im leaning towards passing. They are a pair id pro buy on instict cause of the color combo but as I see more pics, I realize they are not for me.

Back
Top Bottom