OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is the bottom pattern of grass blades?
Yep, that was the idea.  They used a clear-outsole on top of a green, grass-graphic base so you can actually see the design, rather than a translucent-green outsole... if that makes sense. 

Picked up a pair of blue lights in So Cal at footlocker with bday coupon. Seen plenty of GR Kobe 8s at footlockers. I know I couldn't find these in Chicago but seem to be relatively easy to cop out of Cali.

Picked up a pair of blue lights in So Cal at footlocker with bday coupon. Seen plenty of GR Kobe 8s at footlockers. I know I couldn't find these in Chicago but seem to be relatively easy to cop out of Cali.
Was at the mall today... Saw sulfurs, blue lights, Easters, pythons, super heroes...

Yep, that was the idea.  They used a clear-outsole on top of a green, grass-graphic base so you can actually see the design, rather than a translucent-green outsole... if that makes sense. 

Reminds me of the Lebron 9 Floridians in the sense that the best part of the shoe can't really be seen.

Reminds me of the Lebron 9 Floridians in the sense that the best part of the shoe can't really be seen.
Well, I wouldn't call it the best  part of the shoe, but it was certainly an interesting little detail, which, as you mentioned, unfortunately can't be seen.

Are they out in Seoul? Seems like they're out across Asia already... here in HK and I think in Taiwan too 

Well, I wouldn't call it the best part of the shoe, but it was certainly an interesting little detail, which, as you mentioned, unfortunately can't be seen.

Are they out in Seoul? Seems like they're out across Asia already... here in HK and I think in Taiwan too 

They haven't released here and probably won't. Nike has really been screwing over the Korea fan base in 2013. I really wanted these so I'll most likely bite the bullet on resale price.

Last edited:
I can't find these for any lower than $260. I'm thinking of giving up on them. The toughest pick up for me. I can still find Xmas and ASG.
What size are you? I've seen a 13 and a 9 (or maybe it was 8.5) for $200 on CL in the NY area.

Last edited:
when do you guys think the 8's will start to hit outlets?
seens like they can barely keep em stores. I'm sure if they do hit outlets they'll still stay maybe only 20 under retail.
some x mas shirts were at an outlet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom