OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These won't be limited even if Nike says they are. 3 FTLs by me are going to have them

The grapes had more stores, and usually every store gets the Kobe's, I have 6 footlockers by me and they all had grapes, and all new releases , only 2 are getting these and 1's a HoH

The grapes had more stores, and usually every store gets the Kobe's, I have 6 footlockers by me and they all had grapes, and all new releases , only 2 are getting these and 1's a HoH
greater demand for jordans then kobes especially the grape Vs and in attempt to stop resellers JB giving the people what they want, more production... which is bad and good from buyers perspective

Really glad I decided to pass on the Grapes for the Gradients. Have you seen all the clowns posting IG pics? Makes me want to sell all my Jays.

If any one is still looking for Easters I was able to call and order from Macy's Herald Square on Sunday for retail and free shipping. Got here today.

Did you get tracking info? I phone ordered on Friday and then got a price adjustment over the weekend because they had a big sale. It was a 20% sale but footwear was limited to 10%. So happy I finally got Easters and under retail is icing ($136 after CA tax). I haven't got shipping info so I'm scared my price adjustment may have screwed things up...

Macy's???? How'd you find that info?
Here lol. I think it may have been on that page where people were repeatedly quoting 20 huge pics of deconstructed Sulfurs so maybe some people overlooked it.

Macy's???? How'd you find that info?
I work at the Macy's at Roosevelt field so I knew about the finishline for a while but the #for Herald Square is 212-695-4400 jus go trough the prompt for the men's shoe department and ask for the Kobe's that were supposed to be sold in finishline.

Did you get tracking info? I phone ordered on Friday and then got a price adjustment over the weekend because they had a big sale. It was a 20% sale but footwear was limited to 10%. So happy I finally got Easters and under retail is icing ($136 after CA tax). I haven't got shipping info so I'm scared my price adjustment may have screwed things up...
Here lol. I think it may have been on that page where people were repeatedly quoting 20 huge pics of deconstructed Sulfurs so maybe some people overlooked it.
Nah when they do phone orders they don't really give shipping unless you call. N I didn't use the sale. I'm gonna see if I can use my employee discount and a coupon. If I can use my employee discount and a 20% off coupon if I can that would be great.

Just checked the launch locator and looks like my brother's footlocker is not getting them 
mean.gif

Was hoping to get them with his discount, hopefully he can hook me up at another footlocker.

Any Hawaii NT'ers on here? Gonna be on vacay this weekend, and I need my purple fade fix! Which of the three below do y'all recommend? Willing to pick something up for you here in the Bay Area for a trade!
At best, I would try whatever is closest to you. I called all three locations yesterday and they all seem not to know about when there pairs will come in and so on so forth. I wouldn't trust over the phone type of communication because they've told me countless of times that people are lining up for a GR/limited pairs, so I'd panic and buy them online to find out they're sitting in stores. I will try and contact a friend of mine that works at the Ala Moana Champs location and I'll let you know if anything comes about. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.
Im sure a Footaction could help u iiyson..

Maybe even a Champs somewhere nearby..

How many other options do u have locally?
I don't have a Foot Action locally here. I'll try contact a representative online and see if I could score a pair.

I love how the shoe actually looks purple and fades to pink! I thought the shoe was primarily pink upper but it is not the case.

Yea I ordered my pair.  The bigger sizes seemed to be selling so I needed to secure.  Who knows if these will cross the seas for a release.

Where'd y'all cop?

I ordered from id4shoes, 262 shipped.

I wish these came with a Vapor shoe bag like the cleats, that'd set it off to the moon

^ Green laces!

Can anyone direct me to NIKE volt or electric green laces? Cant find them on the Bay or in Outlets . Need them for the MCs and Volts

Thanks.

does anyone know if the id option for XDR is the same as the GC versions? if not, which is better?
the iD XDR is NOT the same as the GC versions.  If you look at a pic I posted a while back you can see the iD XDR compared to the regular rubber traction pattern

Any Hawaii NT'ers on here? Gonna be on vacay this weekend, and I need my purple fade fix! Which of the three below do y'all recommend? Willing to pick something up for you here in the Bay Area for a trade!

your best bet is ala moana hoh. but even they don't get all releases on the actual rd. they got the sulphurs in on time, but Xmas, yots and asg were a week delayed. best bet is to call. they usually get shipments on tues/thurs I believe. champs in the same mall gets some releases on rd. again, best bet is to call.

I work at the Macy's at Roosevelt field so I knew about the finishline for a while but the #for Herald Square is 212-695-4400 jus go trough the prompt for the men's shoe department and ask for the Kobe's that were supposed to be sold in finishline.

nice thanks bro.

^ Green laces!

Can anyone direct me to NIKE volt or electric green laces? Cant find them on the Bay or in Outlets . Need them for the MCs and Volts

Thanks.
Electric green should be available in most outlets. I've seen them in all the SoCal outlets. I haven't seen any Volts though and I asked, 1.99 per pair. 

Back
Top Bottom