OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Join me as I welcome the Fades to my Kobe 8 family 
glasses.gif

So just out of curiousity (since I'm in this boat), how many people got both emails for DSG?  I just wanna get a feel for the likelihood of me actually getting them lol

So just out of curiousity (since I'm in this boat), how many people got both emails for DSG?  I just wanna get a feel for the likelihood of me actually getting them lol
i got both emails. i figure i should be fine, not stressing at all.

Fades will be my 2nd pair of kobes, I got the easters... Usually cop lbj and jordans.. started with kd v this yr.. low tops I really don't like,but depending on these fades,I may start with Kobe 6 copping more.

I got both emails...but I ordered when the link went live this morning.

I got both emails...but I ordered when the link went live this morning.
Yeah at first I thought I was fine (ordered at like 6:50 est), but after hearing  a couple stories of dudes not gettin shoes after BOTH emails I've been stressin a bit.  IDK I guess I should just relax til Monday or Tuesday haha

I got my shipping email from ***** for the fades.. Start checking your inbox guys. I hope everyone gets them that ordered.

I got my shipping email from ***** for the fades.. Start checking your inbox guys. I hope everyone gets them that ordered.
So this would be the third email? first being "order received" and second being "order confirmation"

EDIT: jw bc I called my local DSG and they said that the warehouse doesn't do anything until Monday

Last edited:
easily copped my two pairs off NDC this morning. lucky for those who were able to use coupon and rewards.

Back
Top Bottom