OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Via IG

finally copped my sulfers of kicksusa.com no shipping fee or tax 
nthat.gif
 FTW, next mambacurials and im outty........ if i can get a discount on blue corals might cop

im at 7 pairs of 8s i believe already by next week ill be at 9 the most of one pair in my collection truely an amazing shoe but also helps that im back to working two jobs lol

finally copped my sulfers of kicksusa.com no shipping fee or tax 
nthat.gif

FTW, next mambacurials and im outty........ if i can get a discount on blue corals might cop

im at 7 pairs of 8s i believe already by next week ill be at 9 the most of one pair in my collection truely an amazing shoe but also helps that im back to working two jobs lol

Nice .. did u use the link i posted? Lemme know how they work im thinkin bout buying from them

Supernatural Customs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I planned on taking the VBs back today, but tried them on before I did, changed everything. My lady's first opinion was "they're nice.......for a little girl". Her opinion changed as soon as I walked in with one on, lol.

Crappy on foot pic

Keep missing out on the Gradients. 
mean.gif
 Hoping I can spot a pair of them and the Grape V's for retail in the Philippines when I visit in a couple weeks. 

Nice .. did u use the link i posted? Lemme know how they work im thinkin bout buying from them
my guy did im always working weekends so im never on NT until sunday afternoon but he seen it and sent me the link....so thanks if it wasnt for ur post i wouldnt have copped we see how it turn out *fingers crossed*

NT came through once again! Saw that link on kicksusa with the sulfurs. Rolled up to the local Kicks and purchased a pair at retail. Got my red camos coming in the mail wednesday, off to a wonderful week :smokin

Last edited:
Supernatural Customs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I planned on taking the VBs back today, but tried them on before I did, changed everything. My lady's first opinion was "they're nice.......for a little girl". Her opinion changed as soon as I walked in with one on, lol.

Crappy on foot pic
lol, it should've be obvious that they don't look good on outfit. I'm not a fan of these but if anything they are definitely one of those shoes that look better on display rather than wearing. they really should've made kid size, I would've gotten one for my girl lol. anyways, for anyone who likes them and still on the hunt for them (and ur located in NYC) they still sitting at footlocker in QC mall..

Does anyone have info on those blue and red Kobes? I haven't been spending a lot of time in this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom