OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

New to the forum and have some questions. Maybe this has been posted before but there are hundreds of pages on this thread.

Is it known why the big stores (Nike store, Footlocker, Champs) no longer carry the first releases of the Kobe 8? The Sulfur and the Python are no longer on sale.

Does Nike have a set amount of shoes that they make for each release, no matter how well the shoe is selling? Or do they pull a specific color from the shelves on a certain date?

For the RedCamo Slander. XMAS Laced. :smile:

New to the forum and have some questions. Maybe this has been posted before but there are hundreds of pages on this thread.

Is it known why the big stores (Nike store, Footlocker, Champs) no longer carry the first releases of the Kobe 8? The Sulfur and the Python are no longer on sale.

Does Nike have a set amount of shoes that they make for each release, no matter how well the shoe is selling? Or do they pull a specific color from the shelves on a certain date?
demand was just hotter than supply from the start...not to mention it keeps people rabid over them and insures that their production stock is sold from day one. if you're looking for sulfurs or older GRs have foot action do a stock locate for you - they can get sulfurs and blues, foot locker can get the reds. 

demand was just hotter than supply from the start...not to mention it keeps people rabid over them and insures that their production stock is sold from day one. if you're looking for sulfurs or older GRs have foot action do a stock locate for you - they can get sulfurs and blues, foot locker can get the reds. 

What's the Footaction Sku for the sulfur? Same as footlocker?

for orders using the SKU number how long does it generally take after release for them to be available in the system? would like a pair of VBs if theyre still available elsewhere.

Just copped the Volts off NDC... kinda surprised my size was still there. Couldn't pass for $150 shipped

Keep missing out on the Gradients. 
mean.gif
 Hoping I can spot a pair of them and the Grape V's for retail in the Philippines when I visit in a couple weeks. 
I'm in the Philippines now and both pairs are everywhere, but due to import taxes the kobes are $200 and grapes are $215. You're just better off copping in the US

Back
Top Bottom