OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Holding out on Black/Gold Elites until a better price. I can't pay $220 for those, hopefully they still have sizes when they go on disco or maybe Cork can give us the heads up.

Patiently waiting any kind of price break.

I like the style and look of th MCs just not that colorway.

how long does it take eastbay to send out a order. I ordered the elites blk/gld in size 13 yesterday morn and they haven't sent me a letter yet. went on the site today to find out they out of 13s now im getting pretty worried

how long does it take eastbay to send out a order. I ordered the elites blk/gld in size 13 yesterday morn and they haven't sent me a letter yet. went on the site today to find out they out of 13s now im getting pretty worried

just call them.

How much is the coppable price for venice beach nowadays ?

Thinking of closing my 8 addiction with a bang with VB ...

Last edited:
If FTL would have had the Mexican Blankets in my size when they had the 20% off, I would have picked them up.

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but plenty of sizes available of the Mexican Blanket for 134.99 shipped

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-kobe-8-nsw
one of the sites I frequent has 9.5 and 11 here for retail

http://thesoledoutkicks.com/collections/kobe/products/kobe-8-nsw-lifestyle-le

edit** also looks like purp grads for retail 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing all those Kobe on foreign shelves gives me hope that maybe Nike will round them up and restock here in the USA.

Watch them Red Coral Snakes or whatever is releasing this week be 1 per customer, TLO, and super limited. Then everyone jumps on the Red coral snake band wagon just like a lot of people did with the Mambacurial (I realize that quite a few people legitametly like the MC, and I respect that. Im not calling everyone who likes the MCs a band wagoner. No disrespect intended at all BUT) but Hype makes shoes sell out. I can see resellers asking 300 up for these Red Coral snakes, and hypebeasts will pay that much if they're limited, even if no body likes em at all

Last edited:
I don't understand why Nike makes shoes super limited here and has pairs sitting in Europe. I guess I don't understand the business aspect enough to criticize such a successful company.

Watch them Red Coral Snakes or whatever is releasing this week be 1 per customer, TLO, and super limited. Then everyone jumps on the Red coral snake band wagon just like a lot of people did with the Mambacurial (I realize that quite a few people legitametly like the MC, and I respect that. Im not calling everyone who likes the MCs a band wagoner. No disrespect intended at all BUT) but Hype makes shoes sell out. I can see resellers asking 300 up for these Red Coral snakes, and hypebeasts will pay that much if they're limited, even if no body likes em at all
No

do they announce when restocks happen?
most of the time no...

My pair from 24segons has "envoy" :smokin

Feels good, now I've doubled up instead of striking out. Albeit more than retail, but less than resell at least (looking at ~220 per pair after my UK buddy ships my pair out)

They could limit these to 500 pair and I still won't purchase them. I feel your point though. Some people let the numbers sway their judgement.

Back
Top Bottom