OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ I'm not worried about it. Actually wouldn't mind if it got cancelled since I got a pair locally for cheaper :lol:. I was just letting RoseGold know that he's not the only one whose order is still on that status

Just my advice from what i've seen other people post here with international sites... just wait it out

Someone said a few pages back they have a different attitude when it comes to releases over there and if we all flood them for into they may stop shipments to US. I know it sounds stupid... but just give it time 

or call your bank and ask if payment has been made? they may not really be quick in updating the order status

Just received my MC's on Monday, wore them today, and was really pleased with the quality of the shoe. I'm pretty sure I have found my summer shoe! Also, its good seeing peeps on here (hopefully) securing their pairs from overseas.

Anyone else waiting on KB24 confirmation? I tried emailing them today but they never got back to me, I know that they didn't send my Venice beaches til about Tuesday or wednesday
Never got my shipping conformation, emailed them today they said they should be here by the end of the week. I hope they are right and it doesn't get canceled

Still can't get over how sick these are... 
pimp.gif
Not a fan of the shoe. But this picture changes my mind a little.

Came in the mail yesterday. My 2nd pair after the gradients. If I can pick up the MC for the lowlow then I'm done with this line.

How much?

Hate that I skipped both my shots at retail on these. Easily my fav of the line.

Having hard time finding anyone to trade for my asg pair.

Howw much?

Hate that I skipped out on getting these at retail having hard time finding anyone to trade m asg pair for these.

Last edited:
Sooo many pages but did anyone notice on the MC the engineered mesh is still sewn showing where the nike symbol is located on every other colorway? kinda bugged me a bit...

Sorry in advance if this topic was spoken on.

So I came here to post to let everyone know that Spain has plenty of stock of MC but I see I am too late.

I got to Barcelona last night, and today while exploring saw a Nike store so I popped in to have a look. They had some Kobe's but no MC. Spoke to the guy who worked there and he said House of Hoops round the corner got them. Got directions and off I went. Walked in and there on the shelf, there they were.. Couldn't believe my luck.. Got my size and asked if they had stock and he said lots. People in the USA have gone crazy for these yet over here in Europe not so much.

So here it is

This is what the store had
Congrats, i also came back from barcelona recently, and if thats the same House of Hoops foot locker by Las Ramblas, i was able to cop some Liberty Hyperposites. I should of stayed longer to get the MC's, :frown:.  Nways if your also talking about that Nike store on Las ramblas, they are extremely shady.  When i was there, they said all "black toe" jordans were on reserve, even though i got there at opening and they said to come back at 1, luckily they had a 11 or 12 since most people don't wear that size there.

Sooo many pages but did anyone notice on the MC the engineered mesh is still sewn showing where the nike symbol is located on every other colorway? kinda bugged me a bit...

That ghost swoosh is common on all the MCs.

The ghost swoosh is hard to see sometimes, I have to stare at my pair upclose for a minute to even see it. Most people won't even notice it unless they know what they are looking for and are staring at your shoes up close. Overall it's not a deal breaker for me because its not that obvious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom