OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any love for the pythons?

I was more excited about getting pythons than sulfurs at first. sulfurs grew on me the more 24 wore em, but the pythons were a must-have because of the execution on the engineered mesh. the snake texture of the VI was cool, but the pattern on EM of the 8 is somehow more dope to me, probably due to the breathability & them being lightweight. but yeah, pythons are underrated in my humble opinion

Am I right?

The "Loudest", most Attention getting, bright Kobe 8s             Most Hyped Kobes:

1) ASG, hands down                                                                1) Mambacurials

2) Venice Beaches                                                                   2) X (its pointless to put a second one)

3) Mambacurials                                                                       3) X (or a third for that matter)

The most Limited Kobe 8s                                                     Kobes that Need to drop:                         

1) Mambacurials                                                                    1) Amnesties 

2) BHMS                                                                                 2) Homes

3) ????   (ASG or Christmas)                                                 3) Inlines, 3a) WTK

Kobe 8s still sitting on shelves                                                  Worst Kobes 8s (NSW don't count)

1) Black Elites                                                                          1) Red snake dropping 2mor

2) Superheros                                                                            2) Black YOTS

3) Pythons (maybe)                                                                   3) Venice Beaches ^^^^^ actually #1

Most UNDERrated Kobe 8s

1) Sulfurs

2) Pythons

3) ????  (Red Camo)

Last edited:
my pickups this week 
happy.gif

Dat6.... What the hell is that? :lol:
Talk about confusing. You might want to edit it so everything lines up properly.

Am I right?

The "Loudest", most Attention getting, bright Kobe 8s             Most Hyped Kobes:
1) ASG, hands down                                                                1) Mambacurials
2) Venice Beaches                                                                   2) X (its pointless to put a second one)
3) Mambacurials                                                                       3) X (or a third for that matter)

The most Limited Kobe 8s                                                     Kobes that Need to drop:                         
1) Mambacurials                                                                    1) Amnesties 
2) BHMS                                                                                 2) Homes
3) ????   (ASG or Christmas)                                                 3) Inlines, 3a) WTK

Kobe 8s still sitting on shelves                                                  Worst Kobes 8s (NSW don't count)
1) Black Elites                                                                          1) Red snake dropping 2mor
2) Superheros                                                                            2) Black YOTS
3) Pythons (maybe)                                                                   3) Venice Beaches ^^^^^ actually #1

Most UNDERrated Kobe 8s
1) Sulfurs
2) Pythons
3) ????  (Red Camo)

Where do live, that venice beaches are sitting

Comfort wise heck no! Colorway and aggressive angles wise yes the Kobe 7s are better all day, I ain't gone front I went in on the Kobe 7, actually more then the 8's (due to colorways), and nope before anyone dare says I am trolling read my post in the Kobe 7 forum and etc. Peace.

exactly...

the vii was def not competition for the viii as far as a comfort standpoint but, as far as the design/aesthetics of the shoe, i give it to the vii's all day.

liked the uppers, tongue, and soles more than the viii's. hate how the viii tongue is so stiff and falls off to the side...

also the midsole of the viis was dope. all the segments made for several different color blocking possibilities.

I think I might be done with 8s for now.... Blue blitz are the only pair that catches my eye, but def not a pair I need.

Only pairs I don't have up to this point are black exts, bhms, blue lights, and supernaturals. Kinda wouldn't mind bhms, but no way I'm paying anywhere near what they go for.
I'm riding that same wave.  Both s dubl and I are in the exact same boat.

Come June 29th, I'm copping the Playoff 8's and if I can cop the Blitz Blue after I secure my order on the J's first, then I'll go ahead and pull the trigger. However, if not, then I won't worry about it.  It's a colorway that I don't really care to go out of my way to have, but if I can get it easily without any hassle, then I'll 5-0 it.

Last edited:
the kobe all stars from this year are wack to me.

the lebron 9 all stars from last year honestly ruined every other orange shoe for me. those are just too perfect.

If anyone see any sulfurs/gradients/MCs in a size 10 please update. Lol I can't even take my own request seriously, but if you do, I'd appreciate it

Have a question about the availability of the pythons and black/gold elites. I've been on the fence with both and I've been debating which to get first. I tried stock locating it in hawaii and couldn't find one in my size, yet the black gold elites are available here. Which would be a better choice to pick up with taking availability into account and trying to not go over retail.

I mean, would the elites still be available or would they sell out? My first choice would be the pythons but Id regret if I'd have to pay more then retail for the elites further down the road.

Back
Top Bottom