OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There's some discoloration on the front of the sole(toebox area) on my Blue Corals. It's small but little stuff like that bothers me. But at the same time I don't feel it's really worth trying to exchange them, but a piece of me wants to, lol. Just wondering if it will cause any issues, mainly faster yellowing.

Would you try to exchange these?

There's some discoloration on the front of the sole(toebox area) on my Blue Corals. It's small but little stuff like that bothers me. But at the same time I don't feel it's really worth trying to exchange them, but a piece of me wants to, lol. Just wondering if it will cause any issues, mainly faster yellowing.

I would.

It that blue coloration on the surface of the sole or something behind the semi-transparent sole?

Someone else posted a pic of the Blue Corals, and they also had that same "stain"...also on the right shoe as well.

Anyone else have this problem as well?... :nerd:

It looks to be on the surface. Honestly its really hard to tell. Here's another pic.

Last edited:
blacklion23 - id exchange while there are still pairs around. it would be an eyesore for you and haunt you once other pairs are gone if you don't swap.

^^ That would be a definite return.

Looks like the midsole/toebox is showing through the transparent outsole, ala the KDIV iDs a couple years ago.

Last edited:
it's crazy but this shoe almost makes me wanna bust into my Jordan collection and sell them off. I've been holding back but IDK if I can too much longer.............

it's crazy but this shoe almost makes me wanna bust into my Jordan collection and sell them off. I've been holding back but IDK if I can too much longer.............
I did that back with the Vs and VIs lol. Only have a few pairs of Js left.

I've been considering this too lately. Still a few Kobe IVs, Vs, VIs, and VIIs I want. Some Brons and KDs I'd like as well. I just don't know which Jordan's to let go. I was thinking of just keeping all my black/red (OG)colorways and a few others. The ones I want to keep I'd get the most money for, though.

Thanks for the replies!!

Last edited:

Same thing happened to me. Ended up selling 16's, 5's, 23's and a couple pairs of Brons. I'm finding myself rocking the kobe 8's more then any other shoe right now because the style goes with everything and they are so damn comfortable. Might have to unload some more Jays in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
I've been considering this too lately. Still a few Kobe IVs, Vs, VIs, and VIIs I want. Some Brons and KDs I'd like as well. I just don't know which Jordan's to let go. I was thinking of just keeping all my black/red (OG)colorways and a few others. The ones I want to keep I'd get the most money for, though.

Thanks for the replies!!
yeah its tough man, tough decisions lol

When are we going to see pics for the 7/27 release? I'm going away that weekend so I gotta start putting a game plan together if I am going to cop.

Same thing happened to me. Ended up selling 16's, 5's, 23's and a couple pairs of Brons. I'm finding myself rocking the kobe 8's more then any other shoe right now because the style goes with everything and they are so damn comfortable. Might have to unload some more Jays in the coming weeks.
that's the thing, they are so comfortable

Found a DS pair of MC from someone locally but he only has a 10 I need a 10.5 man it's not easy to find these

Back
Top Bottom