OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Aight fellas! seeing how footlocker got the coupon for 15% off I gotta get a matching pair of shorts for the gradients. I have asked others but quite frankly no one cares if I get the same reaction here oh well it was worth a shot lol. I cant decide what to pull the trigger on. The top pair is the masked mamba bottom pair pythons. Does anyone have a pair of masked mambas?

i got these ones to match my gradients......

Went to pick-up the Mints at HOH
you take some nice pics what app is that
Thanks! fotor Photo Effect Studio...

Went to pick-up the Mints at HOH & they ended-up having the Gradients in my size! I'm pretty sure it was a return as it was the last pair, but I got to use the Birthday Coupon so I'm good. Only VIIIs on display were the Supernaturals & Elites...

i need a pair too brah
Try doing a stock locate, bro. I'm sure there are some Gradients sitting somewhere...

Last edited:
overhearing someone asking "what shoes is he wearing?" >>>>>>>>

happens too often in my fades 
glasses.gif
Same thing happened to me at a gas station. I thought I had done something wrong- as I'm leaving this guy yells at me "Eh, whoa whoa WHOA! My man, before you leave...what are THOSE??" (purple fades)

Sorry if it's been asked but anyone know the SKU for the blue blitzs for footlocker? Couldn't find anything on their website but someone said HOH had them and someone else said they stock located a pair. Thanks in advance.

Is it me or are the sport pack kobes 8s heavier than the lunarlon ones?

Is there anywhere besides ebay to get the blue lights now?  Also if anyone knows where I could get some of the purple fades in a size 14, it would greatly appreciated!  All the ebay prices are up around $200

Supernaturals and black exts are the only pairs that don't appeal to me at all... I've seen supernaturals in person, but not exts. I doubt I'd change my mind about exts in person...

Went to pick-up the Mints at HOH & they ended-up having the Gradients in my size! I'm pretty sure it was a return as it was the last pair, but I got to use the Birthday Coupon so I'm good. Only VIIIs on display were the Supernaturals & Elites...

Your picture makes me salty two times. Salty I skipped out on the Fades and now spend my time searching for them and salty because my car is sitting at home in the garage and I'm not driving it. :smh:

Your picture makes me salty two times. Salty I skipped out on the Fades and now spend my time searching for them and salty because my car is sitting at home in the garage and I'm not driving it.
mean.gif
Fades have been sitting hard where i'm living now (Asia), so bad that they're being marked down. Wish I could help!

Question for anyone who uses Jason Markk on their Kobe 8s,  is it safe to use the standard cleaning brush on the EM upper of the 8s, or do i need to get the premium brush?

Your picture makes me salty two times. Salty I skipped out on the Fades and now spend my time searching for them and salty because my car is sitting at home in the garage and I'm not driving it. :smh:
I'd be upset if I had that beast bundled-up in the garage too! Literally, one of the sickest cars on here. You don't let the Mrs. drive it?

I think I'm passing on these on all color ways till we get some Lakers colors. Damn NIKE forcing us to use ID
Funny thing is that nike actually talked about this at the confrence they want more people to buy I.d models

Will the Milk Snakes be a shoe that I will have to order within the day they come out or will they be on the shelf for a couple days?

Ok thanks I live in an area where even if it sells out at one mall I have a few I can go too so hopefully they don't go too fast

Good. Cause I personally really like them. I hope I can get them easily more so than having to order within five seconds on the release

Back
Top Bottom