OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Somebody selling the ones above for 280 or best offer on ebay guys size 9,I think.Only have 1 day and so many hours to buy.

Last edited:
Its tough ive seen two other pics of them in daylight ne an in car pic the other outdoors

the inside of the shoe is really plain too but i feel these wont come stateside at all and might be one of those "gotta fly to em" to get em shoes
If you're talking about the tony the tigers they are on foot action release calendar for September 14th or 7th
So I was thinking aside from the red, grey, green, & blue TBs will we really see 9 other colorways drop?
Just seems like a lot of releases with time running out.  1. Graffitis are at the plate with the Tigers (2) on deck.  Then it's: 

3. Inlines
4. Homes
5. Fireworks
6. Amnesties
7. Green Glows
8. Purple Dynasties
9. Halloween Specials

Really hope they all release.
I'd definitely get my paws on 5/6 of those.
Can't wait to see 7-9 + the chlorine blue pair hopefully more.

Last edited:

Somebody selling the ones above for 280 or best offer on ebay guys size 9,I think.Only have 1 day and so many hours to buy.

Last edited:
If you wanted the Tigers to be loud well let me point you to a shoe so you don't feel left out...
nike-zoom-hyperflight-orange-tiger-2.jpg

:rofl:

yeah gimme those inlines and chlorine blues and purple dynasties, then time to move onto the 9s

Kobe 8 'FireworkS'.....
nthat.gif

During his tour of China, Bryant will launch the “Fireworks” colorway of the KOBE 8, as well as the latest version of his China-only Dream Season V. The KOBE 8 “Fireworks” is available in limited quantities; the Dream Season V is widely available at Greater China retail stores. Via NikeInc

"This bright yellow/orange Kobe 8 gem depicts bursts of light against a night sky backdrop". Via Counterkicks

Last edited:
What does the PP stand for? I always figured Philippines something but my Footlocker has them on the release calendar as Kobe 8 "Premiere" with NO release date.

IS that the 2nd P? Or a different shoe?

Back
Top Bottom