OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

easters look better in pics IMO. I didn't like them as much when I had them on feet.
I saw them on feet and I couldn't see what all the hype was about! They are nice dont get me wrong but they aren't my cup of tea. The pics did fool em tho thinking they would look nicer in person imo

where can i find the skus on the milksnakes i want to try the stock locate method
I usually check eBay since sellers add pics of the box in a lot of listings.

thread has been boring. need a fireworks release date or pic/info of another upcoming pair

By the way where did everyone hear of these chlorine elites?

Last edited:
I saw them on feet and I couldn't see what all the hype was about! They are nice dont get me wrong but they aren't my cup of tea. The pics did fool em tho thinking they would look nicer in person imo
That's funny cuz I didn't like the easters in pics then I saw them on feet at the gym and that's what made me decide to cop lol

I love and own a pair of easter, but I wish they would have produced them like this top image. 

Exactly what I was saying, the press pics early pic has a way better flow of the 3 colors, The Easters didn't flow well for me at first but I like em. Can see why people say they look better in pics, I still would cop at retail if they were in stores right now.

Last edited:

grabbed the last pair at my HOH. a lot nicer in person, cell phone pic can't really do them justice.

Was lucky to enough to get a phone call from a friend at the ES store in Oregon.. asked em to pick these up for me and he came through. Got these 2 wks ago.

any idea what kobe's wearing here?

Looks like black base, purple heelcup, purple midsole and white sole.

Back
Top Bottom