OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those tony aka inland taipan are fire I saw em in person last week. I like that they have thicker laces like bhm and supernatural. They also have plenty of things to match them.

I wanted to share this photo shoot I did earlier today. I honestly like this colorway. The KB24 at the toe box is a lot more visible on this pair than the past few pairs that have released. My FTL connect let me borrow a pair for this shoot. I wish I didn't have to return them but I have to. Headed out to bring them back. Enjoy the photos. 

Nice pics.

Those are indeed nice photos of the "Tony the Tigers"...

But not even pics from NWT or mjrod could make me have the slightest interest in wanting to pick them up.

Always planned on picking up the Tony's...those pictures just make me thirsty.

repped for those pics, nice job.

sorry if this has already been discussed, but everyone is talking like it has been confirmed that the Fireworks/Sparks will not be sold in the US.  where was this confirmed? 

kobe favorites cereal must be frosted flake
roll.gif

I've loved the tigers since I first saw em. My FTL connect let me hold em Saturday which was torture Cuz I couldn't take them with me. >=(

I wanted to share this photo shoot I did earlier today. I honestly like this colorway. The KB24 at the toe box is a lot more visible on this pair than the past few pairs that have released. My FTL connect let me borrow a pair for this shoot. I wish I didn't have to return them but I have to. Headed out to bring them back. Enjoy the photos. 

Nice shots. What kind of setup are you using?

Back
Top Bottom