OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Recent pickups....

I spoke to the manager at this hoh in my town. A lot of sizes up. She will to let them go into a store transfer. So do a stock locate @ youe local store

My 88 year-old grandfather liked the Graffitis 8)

An older lady at the Rays game told me that she really loved my shoes and asked me if they were running shoes. I told her that they were basketball. Got many compliments at the game for my mambacurials.

Yea the grafittis are easily the worst 8s imo.

I want those fireworks but cant do the $380 they want.I want to tho.

Found a pair of MCs for a very reasonable price (in-person meetup this time), only thing is it's an 11. Hope it won't be hard to trade for a 12, never tried this before but I gotta have it.

I want those fireworks but cant do the $380 they want.I want to tho.

Me too but I've been putting money aside for the restock but when I fail on everything I want I will probably buy them on impulse to make me feel better. Hope they go back to the original price on kicks crew.

Honestly guys, look at it like this, if the Sparks do end up releasing here, you know they are gonna be super limited, so once dudes get ahold of them, they will try to get what KC is getting for them and won't want to bend, so you'll end up paying the current ticket or very close to it

If Nike releases those White/Purple Homes I swear it'll be the first shoe I've ever camped out for. I. Need. Those.

Back
Top Bottom