OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

At the game tonight and stopped by The Vault.
The chrome/silver on the Prelude VIII makes this shoe look amazing in person.

**** these trades are killing me :smh:

Trade my DS DB3 for WTK + Bred 1?

save the flaming...I know Bred 1's aren't Royals limited but they are still.....limited

from retail price standpoint, you're winning. DB3s will crack in a few years anyway. I don't like the WTKs but that's a good deal.

That's a great deal. Bred 1s aren't going to be royal limited but I have a feeling they will be very hard to get

I don't just get shoe because it's limited. I have to like the color way. I missed out on the Easter, MC's, and couldn't get the blitz's because I was in the hospital. But other than those didn't really try for anything else.
that sucks man

do you wear sz 11?

easters ds on my local group

130 shipped

pm if u want info.. or anyone else

i decided to keep the jordans ..actually like them.

if i can use my voucher for eastbay on the mine greys, ill pick them up

cant use the vouchers on the mine greys. I'll get them when you cane use it on them, i dont think those will sell out any time soon.

Prelude 8s are fugly. I will cop multiple though. One I need to trade for the 1s I missed :smh:

Last edited:
^^^^Exactly! Now THAT'S the problem with sneaker buying today. They FUGLY so why the hell you buying any?! Leave them for the people who want them. Odds are due to it's popularity.....If you didn't get the 1s, you ain't getting the 8s anyway. :smh:

There have been many shoes I've missed due to hype but I will never knock resellers. I don't understand why people get upset at the way others make their money. If the shoes are that badly wanted pay the price but don't knock the hustle. The ones to be "mad" at is Nike for limiting the shoes in the first place with the intent to build hype. If I knew I could get my hands on some shoes I didn't want and could profit off of them, It'll be dumb not to. Turning 200$ into 600$ in a few hours is smart if you ask me. Nike is the problem not the resellers.

Last edited:
Btw the Prelude 1 didn't release near me, so my shot at retail was 0 to begin with. That said even if they were I don't do lines and raffles. There have been times I paid resell just to avoid the madness. I don't mind it because I can afford to pay it. I know plenty of people who buy 20+ pairs of shoes a year but complain about a 6/700$ Kobe 1. If you have the $ to get 20 or more pairs a year cut back a few and get your Prelude 1 or knowing the market now save and get your Prelude 8. Expecting to pay retail is foolish at this point. I don't understand the outrage at the availability or resell prices. It's been this way and we all know the deal.

Last edited:
There have been many shoes I've missed due to hype but I will never knock resellers. I don't understand why people get upset at the way others make their money. If the shoes are that badly wanted pay the price but don't knock the hustle. The ones to be "mad" at is Nike for limiting the shoes in the first place with the intent to build hype. If I knew I could get my hands on some shoes I didn't want and could profit off of them, It'll be dumb not to. Turning 200$ into 600$ in a few hours is smart if you ask me. Nike is the problem not the resellers.

Exactly. . People don't realize that this reselling thing is nothing new. It dates back to the SB days. Pay multiples to make your pair got free. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of this bubble.

Exactly. . People don't realize that this reselling thing is nothing new. It dates back to the SB days. Pay multiples to make your pair got free. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of this bubble.
yup.

Right. Point is instead of complaining, waiting on a random restock or bashing resellers. Use this time to get your money up. The resellers aren't going anywhere. Adapt or continue to miss out. I wish we all could just walk in and pay retail. Times have changed.

cant use the vouchers on the mine greys. I'll get them when you cane use it on them, i dont think those will sell out any time soon.
....you serious??? I was able to use vouchers on every 8 that came out on release day since all they do is sit anyway. Check with the store manager on that one.

Last edited:
Clearly it's my opinion, which is inherently inferred as I was the one that said it.  My disdain for the WTK 8 has nothing to do with me being able to cop or not.  Personally I don't mind loud/eccentric shoes, but they damn well better match.  They're not even cool to me in a collector's item sense.  Evidently you passionately disagree, and appear to be genuinely upset and confused that others don't share in your enthusiasm for the WTK.  I'm sure you're just as confused/upset when you go for a job interview wearing two different color dress shoes and yet these loser's keep passing on you for candidates that are head and shoulders above.  It happens.

Let's please not talk about jobs as my pay grade is far above yours.

Back
Top Bottom