OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nikes always got a wildcard in the Christmas pack every year since the last two years kds been the mule I guess they decided to pick on kobe lol. I hope I can cop the ss for retail my hoh says they're doing fcfs

I NEVER have and NEVER will understand dudes that ball in their expensive, limited kicks. My flame shield is on right now, but that's what GRs are for.

Because they can afford to and you can't that why u don't understand. The word limited is only associate with shoes for suckers.

Because that's what the shoes were meant for?? Why pay for something to just stare at them. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't by a Ferrari just to stare at. I'm going drive it like it built/meant for.
would u drive the Ferrari everyday and give no damns what happens to it or be careful with it? For limited shoes it's easier just to play rock em sparingly, just like u would drive the Ferrari sparingly

i find it funny how dudes think that if u dont play in em you just sit at home and watch em.......some of us leave the house and when we do it we rock our fresh limited edition high price kicks.

I admit this probably sounds ******ed, but I don't hoop in heat cuz nobody else does where I play. I wouldn't be against the idea, but I might as well just hoop in GRs and hyperdunks and save my heat for other occasions where I won't scuff em.

Because that's what the shoes were meant for?? Why pay for something to just stare at them. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't by a Ferrari just to stare at. I'm going drive it like it built/meant for.
qft.

it's not like the shoes completely break down after using them on court or in gym. after the first few times. that's why we have "rotations" of shoes.

lol so you may not sit at home and watch em but u go out and just watch them? no real difference.

I actually feel like GRS are better to rock casually for the somewhat simple Colorways.

but then again they could've thrown a limited tag on any shoe and whichever one it was people would proclaim it "heat" or "grails"

Last edited:
i find it funny how dudes think that if u dont play in em you just sit at home and watch em.......some of us leave the house and when we do it we rock our fresh limited edition high price kicks.

I admit this probably sounds ******ed, but I don't hoop in heat cuz nobody else does where I play. I wouldn't be against the idea, but I might as well just hoop in GRs and hyperdunks and save my heat for other occasions where I won't scuff em.

You two understand exactly what I'm saying. I wear all of my kicks, but I'd never ball in and mess up my rarer ones. It makes no sense.

Shoes are meant to be worn. While you may just want to wear yours casually to the mall, etc. to impress other dudes, some of us like to wear ours for their intended purpose... To ball in.

Last edited:
This topic and the NTDenimDebate get brought up way too often on here, and it's basically a pointless debate. You're the one shelling out money to buy the kicks. Just do whatever you want to do. Besides that, who cares. Only opinion I have about the whole thing is to wear your kicks, period. They're absolutely worthless sitting on a shelf or in a box.

If I ever spend more than retail on some kicks its cause I really like em, I could never wrap my mind around why someone would play in a more expensive cw when they're less expensive and more available cws around. But different strokes....

If I ever spend more than retail on some kicks its cause I really like em, I could never wrap my mind around why someone would play in a more expensive cw when they're less expensive and more available cws around. But different strokes....
I love the Mambacurials and just spent basically double retail on a DS pair, I 100% plan to play in them.

You don't understand why people use their basketball shoes to play in and I don't understand why people think wearing basketball shoes to the mall is considered "stylish."  Different strokes.

I wouldn't ball in a really rare shoe but that's just me.  I respect people who choose to ball in their rare kicks.  Do you.

Back
Top Bottom