OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm glad I copped my Red Suedes off of Kicks Crew when I did. Every size has disappeared now. It's weird. They stopped double boxing though. They just ship in bubble wrap and shipping paper. I complained about it and got $10 store credit so I'm fairly satisfied. I'm debating copping Easters for $214 shipped off of there but it seems a little steep. My dad is going to Boston at the beginning of May so I may see if he can stock locate Easters at Champs or Finishline. Would that be impossible?

Last edited:
I'm glad I copped my Red Suedes off of Kicks Crew when I did. Every size has disappeared now. It's weird. They stopped double boxing though. They just ship in bubble wrap and shipping paper. I complained about it and got $10 store credit so I'm fairly satisfied. I'm debating copping Easters for $214 shipped off of there but it seems a little steep. My dad is going to Boston at the beginning of May so I may see if he can stock locate Easters at Champs or Finishline. Would that be impossible?
Very VERY doubtful on the easters.  

Only stuff you could stock locate now would be the more recent models and the superheros.  I tried stock locating easters and fades at the end of 2013 to no avail  

I'm thinking of taking out a flyer and just going into manhattan just to browse and see if anything is sitting in any stores....

Take it easy young man.  Can neither be an option?

Just simply double checking before I make a purchase.  
laugh.gif
 Nothing personal. Just mad cause I looked at your sig and new it was going to be my size 
roll.gif

More TBs are hitting outlets

Edit: no live eBay listings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he saw the same guy post them as me. Looks like they were in a sporting goods store from the pics

I was able to obtain a pair of Easters through a Nike screw up.
-Tried to order some size 9 AJKO OG Chicago's on release date from Nike.com

-They sent me size 11 KD Florals

-Complained to them about their mistake

-They told me to return the shoes and get a refund

-I told them I rather sell the shoes and try to obtain some AJKO's in the secondary market since it was going to be a pain to try to get them for retail.

-They apologized and gave me a 20% discount code

-Posted an ad on Craigslist trying to sell the shoe

-By some miracle, this person had some size 9 Kobe 8's for trade

-We traded my Florals for his Easters + $40

-End of cool story.
I wonder if this person I traded with is on NT.

Clean samples. I wouldn't have been mad if they ended being the BHM or BHM 2.0 Too bad the pattern wasn't on iD. Probably a good thing lol.

Man I wish I would have picked up a pair of blue glows just to beat into the ground. Real clean shoe

I believe any Kobe 8 CW can be argued into a top 3 CW.

They are the best hands down.

Untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom