OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

e5LkPwE.jpg

lypac lypac

Like many others I keep my shoes permanently untied. Only tie my shoes if I'm doing something athletic or if they're dress shoes. Love slipping on casual shoes and I don't mind the extremely loose fit while I'm just walking.

Fam, anyone have any connects that are selling any wtk 8's and not charging outrageous prices in size 9.5? LMK

Good luck with that. I sold mine for 475 back in the day. Prices went up on these ugly monstrosities. I've seen lots of pairs in la go for like 550ish. Crazy ish. Lots of Kobe D riders for sure

Who remembers the guy who wanted to trade his Left WTK for a Right WTK to have matching pairs? Lmaoooo

Who remembers the guy who wanted to trade his Left WTK for a Right WTK to have matching pairs? Lmaoooo

That and team seller loosened my flywire are probably my two favorite things from kobe forums haha

My kobe 8 red camo are gone, it was raining and water now gets through them. Ive always wanted to get the challenge red colourway. Any sites still have them? Or is ebay the only option?

Thanks

My kobe 8 red camo are gone, it was raining and water now gets through them. Ive always wanted to get the challenge red colourway. Any sites still have them? Or is ebay the only option?

Thanks

ebay's the best bet for any kobe 8's, or previous kobe models before the 8's, at this point. I'd think you could find the Challenge Red's for cheap though, in a good enough used condition, as they weren't really hyped.

I've been wearing my Supernaturals pretty frequently recently.  I have noticed that the insole is not like the regular Kobe 8's.  

Does anyone know the cushioning setup of the Supernaturals?

It feels like there is no cushioning in the forefoot.

Back
Top Bottom