OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dang the superheros have zoom bags..not sure how it bottoms out.  but if so, you should get a pair of lebron XIs and use that insole.   I wouldnt even recommend kb mentality lunarlon insole, if you are killing a superhero insert haha. 
Been using them for about a year tho. So I guess it happens.
lebron 11 insoles are lunar on top of full zoom so a new insole might be a little thick inside the K8. a used one with the lunar bottomed out might be okay.

you can also search for the Jordan 2012 insoles. those will fit in the K8. and there's 3 options to choose from.

I got a pair of inserts from the blk/gld elites that I had in the shoe when I tried on. I immediately switched for the regular insert. Was thinkin of selling the insert but It doesn't have the nike+ cover (that plastic piece inside of it)

So I made the ultimate rookie mistake last night. I've been hunting for a pair of size 10 wtk 8's -- at a somewhat decent price --  for a little while now and thought the hunt was over. Found some on ebay for a ridiculously low price (should've been the first red flag). I contacted the seller, requesting a couple extra pics, which they provided within an hour or so. My whole thing was just make sure they were DS like they said, make sure they were clean, and they were. Once I saw the rest of the pics, I was sold and made the purchase. I told my nephew about how it seemed too good to be true, so we watched a video comparing authentic vs replica, and wouldn't you know it...I was bamboozled! 

Here I was thinking that they were dumb and I was trying to get them before anyone else did, and it turns out that I was the one that was dumb. Anyways, they were supposed to ship today, so I sent them a message early this morning requesting to cancel my order because I didn't realize they were replicas. Hopefully it will be a smooth cancellation and I won't have to get ebay involved. 

I'm new to the sneaker game, so lesson learned. Just wanted to share so hopefully no one else makes the same dumb mistake...smh.

^^quick question! What was his rating on eBay?
This was the biggest red flag of all, and I knew better, but I let my excitement kind of get the best of my judgement. There was no rating...

I know, stupid, stupid, stupid. I just wanted them so bad.

Quick question:

Which is better, performance-wise: The Regular 8s or the Elites?

I'm torn between the Purple Gradient and the Superhero Elite?

Would you guys take the risk/gamble on these Sparks? You can see the flaws when zoomed in. Not sure if I want to cough up $700 for these. 

Last edited:
Omg... terrible condition!

Sad to see this sparks 
frown.gif

for the sparks ^dont do it.  def not worth it. 
Quick question:

get the purple fades.  imo.  as for performance, lunarlon is great,  just doesnt last long.  the superhero zoom is kinda stiff and needs to be broken in a bit,  but should last really long.   I have both...My superhero insoles still pretty fresh.  

Last edited:
Quick question:

Sometimes you're going to have make sacrifices in life ... that said, F them Superheros and go with the Gradients lol

I know that doesn't answer your question, but ... I think the Superheros are hideous. Now the black Elites I like a lot.

Sometimes you're going to have make sacrifices in life ... that said, F them Superheros and go with the Gradients lol

I know that doesn't answer your question, but ... I think the Superheros are hideous. Now the black Elites I like a lot.

LOL. The reason I have considered the Superhero Elites is because those and the Purple Gradient were currently available here...

That said, Purple Gradient it is. Thanks!

LOL. The reason I have considered the Superhero Elites is because those and the Purple Gradient were currently available here...

That said, Purple Gradient it is. Thanks!
You're welcome.  One of the best 8s overall IMO.

Back
Top Bottom