Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I'd rather give some nice NTer extra cash than give it to a reseller AND StockX. StockX is always the winner. The reseller makes such a small profit while StockX cleans up. It disgusts me. :smh:
Dont hate the player hate the game. Invest in stock X. They have potential to be a billion dollar company like amazon

footlocker modesto,ca restocked the Lucky Charms this morning. worker said there was 1 pair per size and the resellers just grabbed em all. I was able to pick up the CTC using $25 off bday reward though. Gonna cancel my FTL backorder if possible now.
Why ?? Help someone out in here that wasn’t as fortunate as you

Got a pair of the LCs from the House of Hoop near my house. They randomly restocked a few pairs. I think I'll be returning the CTCs and Kix ones after seeing them in person. Also happy to oop to an NTer if someone needs. I wear an 11.5. Sorry mods if that's against the rules, just trying to help.

Had no idea how it worked (works).
But just signed up to StockX and purchased Lucky Charms. Impulse buy!
Lot more than I hoped but I want this pair.
$218 that’s like £171.
That’s them coming to the UK too so not too bad. Iv just got this really bad feeling now I have the confirmation email that il get with a ***** of a customs charge when they land here.
Shoes $175.
$40 shipping.
And $3.50 international processing.

But that just don’t sound right.
International processing is normally more than the shipping fee.

These should've released too

kyrie-irving-nike-kyrie-4-white-grey-green-pe

Got a pair of the LCs from the House of Hoop near my house. They randomly restocked a few pairs. I think I'll be returning the CTCs and Kix ones after seeing them in person. Also happy to oop to an NTer if someone needs. I wear an 11.5. Sorry mods if that's against the rules, just trying to help.
Thanks for your post, it's real when you can help out fellow NT fam, i miss the days I could get limited drops and help out our NT fam

YUP I’ll get the ctc from u bro IG unclejay614

Back
Top Bottom