Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

got my 10.5 pair from the late FTL store shipments, got lucky as the store I went to only has 1 pair per size run (and they don't have certain sizes), not as fire as in the pictures but still the best cw out of all 3 cereal pack, looks like a highlighter neon red more than anything, I feel these are going to be like the Confettis, prices dipping and will rise back up when stocks dries up

Attachments

• DSC02671.JPG
    DSC02671.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 27
I feel like without the kicks to match the shirt wouldn't make much sense if bought separately
Why wouldn’t it make sense? I have to wear the kix shirt with kix shoes #corny....I’ll quickly buy once they gone sale because there sh** load of em, they’ll be at outlets or anywhere else for a steal

Why wouldn’t it make sense? I have to wear the kix shirt with kix shoes #corny....I’ll quickly buy once they gone sale because there sh** load of em, they’ll be at outlets or anywhere else for a steal

I don’t care if it’s corny to wear the shirt with the shoes. I’m not looking for validation from any human being. I do have to say though, I need to complete the pack of shirt and shoes.

Last edited:
Had no idea how it worked (works).
But just signed up to StockX and purchased Lucky Charms. Impulse buy!
Lot more than I hoped but I want this pair.
$218 that’s like £171.
That’s them coming to the UK too so not too bad. Iv just got this really bad feeling now I have the confirmation email that il get with a ***** of a customs charge when they land here.
Shoes $175.
$40 shipping.
And $3.50 international processing.

But that just don’t sound right.
International processing is normally more than the shipping fee.

would be cool if you give me an update about the customs charge, when you receive your pair

Lebron 15's - boring
Kobes - all over the place
KD's - Screw KD
PG 2's only had the PlayStations
Kyrie's win
Are we talking just for the sake of hype and colorways?

Because if it’s about actual on court performance than it’s a close battle between PG2 and Kyrie 4. The others don’t even come close as far universal preference and ratings

Back
Top Bottom