Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

EVERYBODY ELSES COUPON HAS BEEN SENT OUT ALREADY......

Good looking out HOHlegend.  Appreciate the time and effort.

Havent got mine yet but thanks in advance. Much appreciated

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

whats the best day to go for these sales?

do they have everything theyre gonna have out on the first day or is it better to wait til saturday or something
The best day to go would be Thursday... any later, and you run the risk of everything having been picked over/sold out.

They won't have anything new/different coming out on the other days UNLESS they get a shipment in... otherwise, it will be just like normal.  I don't think any place does any of the clearance/"additional 20-30%" stuff during F&F (at least I've never seen it), so you probably don't have to worry about that (if they did, however, they would most likely start it on Friday).

Do you have to surrender the Coupon at the time of purchase - or will the cashier allow you to keep the coupon and use it again over the weekend?

Plan was to hit the Outlet up tomorrow and then again on Saturday/Sunday.

Thanks to all!

Do you have to surrender the Coupon at the time of purchase - or will the cashier allow you to keep the coupon and use it again over the weekend?

Thanks to all!

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

whats the best day to go for these sales?

do they have everything theyre gonna have out on the first day or is it better to wait til saturday or something
The best day to go would be Thursday... any later, and you run the risk of everything having been picked over/sold out.

They won't have anything new/different coming out on the other days UNLESS they get a shipment in... otherwise, it will be just like normal.  I don't think any place does any of the clearance/"additional 20-30%" stuff during F&F (at least I've never seen it), so you probably don't have to worry about that (if they did, however, they would most likely start it on Friday).

HOHlegend came through as promised. Very happy and appreciative of you helping out. Thanks a ton fam!

HOHlegend came through as promised. Very happy and appreciative of you helping out. Thanks a ton fam!

Originally Posted by Fmr12B

Thanks to all!

They take the coupon when you make the purchase.

Originally Posted by Fmr12B

Thanks to all!

They take the coupon when you make the purchase.

has anyone received their coupon from d e beatup? i don't think mine has come in yet and i don't want to feel like i just gave my address to a random person lol.

has anyone received their coupon from d e beatup? i don't think mine has come in yet and i don't want to feel like i just gave my address to a random person lol.

Did anyone go to either Citadel or The Block of Orange today? What kind of stuff did you guys see?

Did anyone go to either Citadel or The Block of Orange today? What kind of stuff did you guys see?

HOHLegend sent me coupons for the sale Free of charge! thank you very much it is appreciated!

HOHLegend sent me coupons for the sale Free of charge! thank you very much it is appreciated!

I would recommend trying to hit your local outlet tommorow or friday. This weekend will be madness

I would recommend trying to hit your local outlet tommorow or friday. This weekend will be madness

Back
Top Bottom