Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

has anyone received their coupon from d e beatup? i don't think mine has come in yet and i don't want to feel like i just gave my address to a random person lol.

Yea I haven't gotten mine yet either. Was hoping it would come in today so I could hit up my local store. Might just call in and see if they have em.

has anyone received their coupon from d e beatup? i don't think mine has come in yet and i don't want to feel like i just gave my address to a random person lol.

Yea I haven't gotten mine yet either. Was hoping it would come in today so I could hit up my local store. Might just call in and see if they have em.

nope
embarassed.gif

nope
embarassed.gif

Just got back from the store in Orange. Didn't have anything new but did cop some blk/orange KDIIIs on the discy. Score!

Just got back from the store in Orange. Didn't have anything new but did cop some blk/orange KDIIIs on the discy. Score!

Originally Posted by DHD28

Did they have any hyperfuses? air max 90s? melos? or lebrons? thanks for the help

Did they have any hyperfuses? air max 90s? melos? or lebrons? thanks for the help

jfreak23 - nice pick up on those Kobe. I was only able to find the Wolf Grey, but for $28 after discount.

There are definitely some great deals to be had with the coupon, but each outlet is hit or miss. I went to two today and one (South Chicago) had a ton of stuff, but the other (Aurora) not so good.

jfreak23 - nice pick up on those Kobe. I was only able to find the Wolf Grey, but for $28 after discount.

There are definitely some great deals to be had with the coupon, but each outlet is hit or miss. I went to two today and one (South Chicago) had a ton of stuff, but the other (Aurora) not so good.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

nope
embarassed.gif
Actually i got my coupons from him today as i was leaving
laugh.gif

im sure others got theirs as well either today or tomorrow.

thanks a lot D E BEATUP!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

nope
embarassed.gif
Actually i got my coupons from him today as i was leaving
laugh.gif

im sure others got theirs as well either today or tomorrow.

thanks a lot D E BEATUP!
pimp.gif

My pick ups so far, I'll be going to another outlet tomorrow. Hopefully I can find me some cheap Kobes!!
21mg4dh.jpg

Nike Air Max TR Low (79.99 before 30%) and Air Total Max Uptempo (54.97 before 30%)

My pick ups so far, I'll be going to another outlet tomorrow. Hopefully I can find me some cheap Kobes!!
21mg4dh.jpg

Nike Air Max TR Low (79.99 before 30%) and Air Total Max Uptempo (54.97 before 30%)

Originally Posted by jkjordan

You got the Kobe's for $28 after the discount? Nice, were they on the wall or something? Why were they so cheap?

Originally Posted by jkjordan

You got the Kobe's for $28 after the discount? Nice, were they on the wall or something? Why were they so cheap?

Will be hitting the outlet after work today. Big ups to Tolli for the coupon, much appreciated!

Will be hitting the outlet after work today. Big ups to Tolli for the coupon, much appreciated!

Originally Posted by nairbkim

There was a japanese guy who bought 95% of the hyperfuse lows white/royal/black and black/black. I was like wth man!
No melos, only CP IV and Lebron Soldier IVs.

They had air max 90s here and there but yucky colorways.

Back
Top Bottom