Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Originally Posted by DHD28

Just got back from the store in Orange. Didn't have anything new but did cop some blk/orange KDIIIs on the discy. Score!
Did they have any hyperfuses? air max 90s? melos? or lebrons? thanks for the help
There was a japanese guy who bought 95% of the hyperfuse lows white/royal/black and black/black. I was like wth man!
No melos, only CP IV and Lebron Soldier IVs.

They had air max 90s here and there but yucky colorways.

dhd, how much did the kdiii orioles came out after discount? any kobes at the block?

congrats everyone on the good deals!
smile.gif

at the local outlet at my bro's place the hash wall had additional 20% off also clearance clothing...check out your outlets too it might be all over...

dhd, how much did the kdiii orioles came out after discount? any kobes at the block?

smile.gif

at the local outlet at my bro's place the hash wall had additional 20% off also clearance clothing...check out your outlets too it might be all over...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

has anyone received their coupon from d e beatup? i don't think mine has come in yet and i don't want to feel like i just gave my address to a random person lol.

nope
embarassed.gif
Actually i got my coupons from him today as i was leaving
laugh.gif

im sure others got theirs as well either today or tomorrow.

thanks a lot D E BEATUP!
pimp.gif
I also got mine today also, once again thank you d e beatup.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

has anyone received their coupon from d e beatup? i don't think mine has come in yet and i don't want to feel like i just gave my address to a random person lol.

nope
embarassed.gif
Actually i got my coupons from him today as i was leaving
laugh.gif

im sure others got theirs as well either today or tomorrow.

thanks a lot D E BEATUP!
pimp.gif
I also got mine today also, once again thank you d e beatup.

grabbed some air total max uptempos in red/black at wrentham outlet in MA today. $55 before coupon. got some shorts for ball too but other than that not much there in the shoe department...

grabbed some air total max uptempos in red/black at wrentham outlet in MA today. $55 before coupon. got some shorts for ball too but other than that not much there in the shoe department...

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

Originally Posted by jkjordan

jfreak23 - nice pick up on those Kobe. I was only able to find the Wolf Grey, but for $28 after discount.

You got the Kobe's for $28 after the discount? Nice, were they on the wall or something? Why were they so cheap?
They were on the hash wall for $54, but rang up as $40 and with 30% off, it came out to $28.  I didn't see any other sizes.

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

Originally Posted by jkjordan

jfreak23 - nice pick up on those Kobe. I was only able to find the Wolf Grey, but for $28 after discount.

You got the Kobe's for $28 after the discount? Nice, were they on the wall or something? Why were they so cheap?
They were on the hash wall for $54, but rang up as $40 and with 30% off, it came out to $28.  I didn't see any other sizes.

that cheap? the only kobes they had in my size were the home rices and those were 80 bucks on the wall SMH

i mean i still wouldnt have bought them but they didnt have jack for me, not even t-shirts
frown.gif

that cheap? the only kobes they had in my size were the home rices and those were 80 bucks on the wall SMH

i mean i still wouldnt have bought them but they didnt have jack for me, not even t-shirts
frown.gif

My outlet had no good shoes, so got some tees and jackets. Didn't even need the coupon, the cashier applied it automatically.

My outlet had no good shoes, so got some tees and jackets. Didn't even need the coupon, the cashier applied it automatically.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif

$40.99 for the KD after discounts
Kobe V Comet and Blackouts are $99 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif

$40.99 for the KD after discounts
Kobe V Comet and Blackouts are $99 
sick.gif

Not much at my outlet either. My boy found a pair of black/red Pippen 1's in the clearance section. They gave him an extra 20% off on top of the 30 cause they were kind of dirty.

Not much at my outlet either. My boy found a pair of black/red Pippen 1's in the clearance section. They gave him an extra 20% off on top of the 30 cause they were kind of dirty.

anyone see anything worth while at the outlets in the dmv? if so which outlet and what items?

anyone see anything worth while at the outlets in the dmv? if so which outlet and what items?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

roll.gif
Don't hate Ronald McDonald..go back to cookin up your fries and serving your hamburgers..that's all your good for
wink.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

glasses.gif

LMK what u snag, Will.  Mr Blackcat!  Whats good my friend?
Hey Ron!! hope all is well in chi town!! its been warm here but i cant complain too much, just working too much.  are you still running? ive been starting to run again.  anyways ill be in touch good sir!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

roll.gif
Don't hate Ronald McDonald..go back to cookin up your fries and serving your hamburgers..that's all your good for
wink.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

glasses.gif

LMK what u snag, Will.  Mr Blackcat!  Whats good my friend?
Hey Ron!! hope all is well in chi town!! its been warm here but i cant complain too much, just working too much.  are you still running? ive been starting to run again.  anyways ill be in touch good sir!

i went to a nike clearance outlet.. everything i got totaled 550+ retail .. i paid 180 with taxes...
I got
LBJ 8 v1 bred colorway 56$
Janoskis Brown..28$ both pairs of shoes with box in tact..
USA Goalies Jersey 35$
x2 16 Ring Tee $6 a piece
Kobe Venom Tee $6
Juventus FC Soccer Jersey 17$

i went to a nike clearance outlet.. everything i got totaled 550+ retail .. i paid 180 with taxes...
I got
LBJ 8 v1 bred colorway 56$
Janoskis Brown..28$ both pairs of shoes with box in tact..
USA Goalies Jersey 35$
x2 16 Ring Tee $6 a piece
Kobe Venom Tee $6
Juventus FC Soccer Jersey 17$

Back
Top Bottom