OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Are The KD easters a general release ? If not what are they a QS ?
I'm not sure exactly but I would say similar to the Christmas release
yeah they are similar to the christmas kd iv since eastbay, house of hoops, niketowns, and some footaction will have them. looking foreward to pick up a pair.
anyways

my kd iv collection so far. ignore the brons and kobes

my top 5

1.weathermans

2.galaxy

3.year of the dragon

4.nerfs

5.coppers

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Are The KD easters a general release ? If not what are they a QS ?
I'm not sure exactly but I would say similar to the Christmas release
yeah they are similar to the christmas kd iv since eastbay, house of hoops, niketowns, and some footaction will have them. looking foreward to pick up a pair.
anyways

my top 5

1.weathermans

2.galaxy

3.year of the dragon

4.nerfs

5.coppers

cruddddy iphone pic of my collection. none are for sale or trade
mad.gif
. Thanks to the homie for helping me out on the KD galaxy(x2), much appreciated!! big ups to Frank for posting the link for the creams!!  Homes and aways will be added soon.I'm loving the comfort, style, price and fit of the KDIV, breathability is a different story
sick.gif

mad.gif
. Thanks to the homie for helping me out on the KD galaxy(x2), much appreciated!! big ups to Frank for posting the link for the creams!!  Homes and aways will be added soon.I'm loving the comfort, style, price and fit of the KDIV, breathability is a different story
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

anyways

my top 5

1.weathermans

2.galaxy

3.year of the dragon

4.nerfs

5.coppers
Nice collection so far. I'm still looking for the ASG but don't want to pay more then retail. I know, wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

anyways

my top 5

1.weathermans

2.galaxy

3.year of the dragon

4.nerfs

5.coppers
Nice collection so far. I'm still looking for the ASG but don't want to pay more then retail. I know, wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ You're not the only one, lol.

I was a bit late to the KD line. What's the inspiration behind the Weathermans and Nerfs? I know the obvious, but what was KDs input? Nerf was his favorite toy or he has a contract with them? He likes Weather Channel or is Weatherman like a nickname?

As a child, KD wanted to be weatherman. The KDiv weathermans were featured on the weather channel but the tv station, otherwise, had nothing to do with the shoe. Nerfs were inspired by KD's love of playing with nerf toys but specifically, on the flimsy nerf rims that u hang on your door/wall. I had a nerf rim/koosh rims throughout my childhood-awwwwwwww the memories!!!! Take care & stay classy NT!!

I was a bit late to the KD line. What's the inspiration behind the Weathermans and Nerfs? I know the obvious, but what was KDs input? Nerf was his favorite toy or he has a contract with them? He likes Weather Channel or is Weatherman like a nickname?

As a child, KD wanted to be weatherman. The KDiv weathermans were featured on the weather channel but the tv station, otherwise, had nothing to do with the shoe. Nerfs were inspired by KD's love of playing with nerf toys but specifically, on the flimsy nerf rims that u hang on your door/wall. I had a nerf rim/koosh rims throughout my childhood-awwwwwwww the memories!!!! Take care & stay classy NT!!

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I couldn't tell you how many of those plastic rims I went through, hundreds i'm guessing.. Good look on the KD info!

I couldn't tell you how many of those plastic rims I went through, hundreds i'm guessing.. Good look on the KD info!

Damn. I thought I was going to be good outside of the green/orange/white pair, but these pics have me jonesing for the orange/blue pair now. I got a 15% off at Nike coupon that just might need to get used...

Damn. I thought I was going to be good outside of the green/orange/white pair, but these pics have me jonesing for the orange/blue pair now. I got a 15% off at Nike coupon that just might need to get used...

mad.gif
sick.gif

I see you doubled up on both the weathermans and the all-stars. So jealous. Nice pic.

mad.gif
sick.gif

I see you doubled up on both the weathermans and the all-stars. So jealous. Nice pic.

i had a chance to trade a pair of Lebron 9 Chinas for the Weathermans and I passed...now i regret it

i had a chance to trade a pair of Lebron 9 Chinas for the Weathermans and I passed...now i regret it

^ That would have been a tough call for me too. I guess the weathermans are harder to find, but imo the chinas were so well executed.

^ That would have been a tough call for me too. I guess the weathermans are harder to find, but imo the chinas were so well executed.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by teemaku

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
i learned the hard way, 10 should be fine in KD's if you're a 10 in Brons
Thanks bro! My normal size is usually 9.5 but since some Jordan's run .5 size bigger, I usually get sz 9's in the J's but for the Concord XI's, I got 9.5. So I'll take your advice on getting sz 10 for the KD IV's. Good looking out bro!

Back
Top Bottom