OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Copped the KD Nerf t-shirt today at Woodbury Commons Nike Outlet..now I wish I could cop the shoes so easily
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Got my Orange/White/Blue KD IVs today too..very nice colorway..

Copped the KD Nerf t-shirt today at Woodbury Commons Nike Outlet..now I wish I could cop the shoes so easily
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Got my Orange/White/Blue KD IVs today too..very nice colorway..

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So unless OKC starts losing while Spurs goes on a crazy wins streak, I guess it's safe to say that we should be expecting a scoring title and a MVP version of the KD4s?
He may not get either
Lebron pretty much locked up the MVP with Wade siting out every other game and them still winning

As far as the scoring title he has a better chance at getting that but if Kobe comes back soon I see him going off just to lock up that scoring title

I don't see how Lebron locked up the MVP but I see your point. I actually think the regular season MVP is going to be either Tony Parker or KD, depending on the records and seeds.
But further discussion of this might get me in trouble, since this is a sneaker forum, so I'll stop there.

I just want to see more variety of KD4s that's all.
While Tony has been having a great year there is no way that he wins the MVP its a two man race between KD and Lebron
While KD has had a great year, Lebron has had a career year as well offensively and defensively not to mention he has carried the team when Wade sits out, and this is coming from a HUGE Kobe fan I'm just speaking realistically. I would like KD to get the scoring title though so we get a new CW.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So unless OKC starts losing while Spurs goes on a crazy wins streak, I guess it's safe to say that we should be expecting a scoring title and a MVP version of the KD4s?
He may not get either
Lebron pretty much locked up the MVP with Wade siting out every other game and them still winning

As far as the scoring title he has a better chance at getting that but if Kobe comes back soon I see him going off just to lock up that scoring title

I don't see how Lebron locked up the MVP but I see your point. I actually think the regular season MVP is going to be either Tony Parker or KD, depending on the records and seeds.
But further discussion of this might get me in trouble, since this is a sneaker forum, so I'll stop there.

I just want to see more variety of KD4s that's all.
While Tony has been having a great year there is no way that he wins the MVP its a two man race between KD and Lebron
While KD has had a great year, Lebron has had a career year as well offensively and defensively not to mention he has carried the team when Wade sits out, and this is coming from a HUGE Kobe fan I'm just speaking realistically. I would like KD to get the scoring title though so we get a new CW.

damn i wish we could talk more about mvp but i know how we have to keep it sneaker related.

but kd is on a tear lets just hope they finish with the best record followed by the award/sneakers

damn i wish we could talk more about mvp but i know how we have to keep it sneaker related.

but kd is on a tear lets just hope they finish with the best record followed by the award/sneakers

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Sorry if I missed somewhere along the line...but can somebody give us some damn info on these lol

Im 4 pairs deep in the IV's, but these were the only ones that initially caught my eye.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-rogue-green-black-wolf-grey-total-orange-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
I cannot wait for these if they release. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Sorry if I missed somewhere along the line...but can somebody give us some damn info on these lol

Im 4 pairs deep in the IV's, but these were the only ones that initially caught my eye.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-rogue-green-black-wolf-grey-total-orange-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
I cannot wait for these if they release. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone return the del sols in an 11.5 to Nike Santa Monica recently? If you did, I appreciate it. I was able to exchange my 11 for them today. Shoe gods were watching over me

Anyone return the del sols in an 11.5 to Nike Santa Monica recently? If you did, I appreciate it. I was able to exchange my 11 for them today. Shoe gods were watching over me

I love these sneakers but does anyone else agree that they are extremely uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time???

The WM's have become one of my all time faves in my collection but I cant wear them for too long.....could just be the shape of my foot doesnt agree with the mold?!?!?!!?

I love these sneakers but does anyone else agree that they are extremely uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time???

The WM's have become one of my all time faves in my collection but I cant wear them for too long.....could just be the shape of my foot doesnt agree with the mold?!?!?!!?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

same here man. the toebox area doesn't have any wiggle room, and it doesn't help that the material is not on the soft side. No wonder people complain about getting blisters on their pinky toe.

same here man. the toebox area doesn't have any wiggle room, and it doesn't help that the material is not on the soft side. No wonder people complain about getting blisters on their pinky toe.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by cliffysam

^
These shoes are not for balling in!
Them blackouts are sexy as hell..im mad i slept on them. And i disagree..ive been hoopin in mine all season long without the pain issues. If you go a half size up..you will be fine(i have gone a full size up). I wear a 12 in reg sneaks (non bball)..a 12.5 if i hoop in J´s..a 13 in KD´s (and thats the 1-4´s).
No half sizes when your rocking with the big dogs.  im a size 14.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by cliffysam

^
These shoes are not for balling in!
Them blackouts are sexy as hell..im mad i slept on them. And i disagree..ive been hoopin in mine all season long without the pain issues. If you go a half size up..you will be fine(i have gone a full size up). I wear a 12 in reg sneaks (non bball)..a 12.5 if i hoop in J´s..a 13 in KD´s (and thats the 1-4´s).
No half sizes when your rocking with the big dogs.  im a size 14.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I have no problem with them. I wore mine in the office for 10 hours straight one time and felt no pain.. I went a size up though.. 

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I have no problem with them. I wore mine in the office for 10 hours straight one time and felt no pain.. I went a size up though.. 

Back
Top Bottom