OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'd wait. You got the Beach, Ice Blues, Homes, all similiar colors, not moving fast they'd go on sale. Splatter will be found scattered places as well. They'll be at smaller city outlets around $60 or so in a few months

Last edited:
I'd wait. You got the Beach, Ice Blues, Homes, all similiar colors, not moving fast they'd go on sale. Splatter will be found scattered places as well. They'll be at smaller city outlets around $60 or so in a few months

Yea but after shipping and tax they will be about 75 if your $60 price is accurate.

Using a bday coupon gets them down to about $100 after tax. It's a matter of is saving $25 worth the wait?

It can be if you plan to buy all the ones I mentioned plus the others that weren't mentioned or released yet. If the Beach that OP only wants then no. Also depends on his finances. I know any savings is needed for myself since I got plenty of bills to take care of on top of things like shoes, food, etc..

It can be if you plan to buy all the ones I mentioned plus the others that weren't mentioned or released yet. If the Beach that OP only wants then no. Also depends on his finances. I know any savings is needed for myself since I got plenty of bills to take care of on top of things like shoes, food, etc..
I could buy then now but I'm just wondering if I could get then in a couple months down the road for 60ish online or an outlet. Why should I cop for retail?

BDQC48ECEAAgnhi.jpg

I could buy then now but I'm just wondering if I could get then in a couple months down the road for 60ish online or an outlet. Why should I cop for retail?

the way the kds have been selling this year and last, i wouldn't count on them sticking around long enough to make it to outlets. maybe the TB colorways. i mean, none of the IVs made it to outlets minus the homes which were only at a couple places. the discount isnt even going to make that much of a difference when compared to what you can get them for now with a bday coupon.

the way the kds have been selling this year and last, i wouldn't count on them sticking around long enough to make it to outlets. maybe the TB colorways. i mean, none of the IVs made it to outlets minus the homes which were only at a couple places. the discount isnt even going to make that much of a difference when compared to what you can get them for now with a bday coupon.
I would cop if u have missed out on other releases. Like dude said they rarely hot outlets . The USA iv's actually were on sneaker steal for an outlet in Chicago I believe lol .

Nah the IVs made it to outlets, they just didn't last long. And it seems like they weren't produced in large enough numbers to be a major presence at outlets anyway. I would bet money on a lot of GR Vs showing up at outlets, the limited ones... I wouldn't count on it.

the way the kds have been selling this year and last, i wouldn't count on them sticking around long enough to make it to outlets. Maybes the TB colorways. i mean, none of the IVs made it to outlets minus the homes which were only at a couple places. the discount isnt even going to make that much of a difference when compared to what you can get them for now with a bday coupon.
A bday coupon from where? Can I still get one if I sign up for it a few days before the day

Aunt Pearls are absolutely :smokin First pair other than the BHM that I may actually be interested in.

Shiekh in Lakewood got some pairs left for those in SoCal. Don't know what sizes though. I should have taken a photo of em.

just saw finishline and eastbay posting up the all-stars kd v .no sizes yet . usually they dont do that unless they plan on returns? , or maybe a restock? .. those who missed a pair id keep checking .never know !

Last edited:
I'll tell you what the 20 dollar price hike is about. An extra 20 bucks or each of the, oh let me estimate 600,000 pairs of all star kd, kobe and lebron = $12 Million extra profit for Nike. Good job marketing geniuses, I salute you.

Check your emails fellas my second pair of KD backorder when will Eastbay stop over selling? Whats wrong I need a rep to let me know if they can't count their stock smh :smh:

and that's why I HATE online orders. you can get an order confirmation and it STILL can get cancelled :smh:

kinda glad I didn't get thru on FTL/Eastbay/NDC now. s*** happened with my N7s on NDC & I swear the feeling is WORSE than not getting the item online from the jump.

I'll tell you what the 20 dollar price hike is about. An extra 20 bucks or each of the, oh let me estimate 600,000 pairs of all star kd, kobe and lebron = $12 Million extra profit for Nike. Good job marketing geniuses, I salute you.

There's definitely not 600,000 pairs of all star kd, kobe, and lebrons. There MIGHT be 150,000 of all three combined. A limited run is usually somewhere around the 20,000 range or less. For example I'm sure most people remember the BIN series produced about 2000 of each release. There were 600,000 XIs produced last year and that's the biggest selling shoe OF THE YEAR. And nothing else is close.

But even though your total numbers are probably off, I'm sure that your philosophy is right on the money. Nike does a $20 hike on every major "limited" release, that's pure profit for them. I highly doubt the costs of producing the shoes are increasing any proportionate amount for the price increase on the limited releases.

Back
Top Bottom